“Street side ice cream”
Review of Es Bang Doto

Es Bang Doto
Ranked #79 of 413 Restaurants in Bogor
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

It's really good taste traditional ice cream. Located in busy small street, so you don't have to go out from you car. Just take a way. They provide in cone, cup or inside a pair of bread. I'm sure your family will like it.

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

If you are durian lovers, you must try this one. The ice cream taste so smooth with real durian fruit. Must try ice cream in bogor.

Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

It was very hot and humid afternoon in Bogor. I just had my lunch... and my car passed this ice stall, quite famous in Bogor. You can have ice with different flavour and take it with bread or cone. Not bad but not special taste either. Unexpensive though!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

this kind of ice cream is made locally with durian tropical fruit. it is different with ice cream from factory or selling via supermarket

Reviewed 2 March 2013

I spent my childhood in Bogor, so I've known this place for quite a long time. And now, every time I came to Bogor, I always made time to buy Mang Doto's ice cream. What makes this ice cream is really nice is, unlike any other vendors, he always uses good quality bread to serve with the ice cream. Yes. Doto ice cream is well known for its traditional ice cream served in a slice of bread. Called traditional, because of the way of making the ice cream using traditional tools. In Bahasa Indonesia, we call it "es puter". Whether the chocolate flavor or durian flavor, Doto ice cream has always be my favorite. That's why maybe, although the ice cream is sold in a small stalls near the roadways, it has been one of the icon of Bogor.
Being one of the street food sellers, I'm not really sure about the food hygiene, but I've never had any stomach problem whenever I bought the ice cream. It's really worth trying, especially with relatively cheap price.

8  Thank RonnC