All reviews bandung indah plaza bip mall valet guy warm water semi indoor small lobby main buffet pool bar factory outlet parking lot is small nice hotel parking space lobby area is vallet parking big mall high floor city view
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Okay, let me get this out of the way: Room was clean but the middle part of the double bed was slightly hollow, breakfast was surprisingly good considering the hotel rate and they even had quite a variety of food, the restaurant was okay but we had to wait 40 minutes for our meals. Now, with that out the way, here's why I'm giving this hotel a poor review.

It all started at check in. There were 2 lines and 3 people on each line. I was second in one of the lines. The red carpet line was empty as I think it was reserved for loyalty members. It was still a bit early for check-in but I thought I'd try my luck anyway since I requested an early check-in. Sure enough, the lady front desk officer told me that no room is ready and asked us to wait.

So we decided to go to the 3rd floor to have lunch while waiting for the room to be ready. The restaurant as I said was okay even though it took 40 minute-ish for our food to arrive. So it was now around 12:30-ish. I had to get something from the car and thought maybe on my way to the car park I'd ask again whether our room was ready. Got to the car park, went to the front desk, and was told the room was not yet ready. Oh well, may be they were full. But then while waiting for the lift up to the 3rd floor, I saw the couple who was in line behind me got out of the lift, wearing room slippers and room keys in their hands.

Now this shocked me as they were behind me and were already checked in? Now I know I used a 3rd party booking agent, but so did they. How do I know this? I saw their print out with the logo of a famous booking site. Maybe they booked a suite or a better room than ours? Nope, I overheard them discussing their superior room. So what was it? Could it be your front desk officers saw something in my booking they didn't like? Or something in my id? Or maybe it was how I dressed?

I should've gone to the lobby and complained but my baby needed her milk more. I'm still disappointed by this. Although I used a 3rd party booking agent, I am a returning customer. Now I'm not so sure I'd go back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room where planes will not flyby your window. The noise is quite disturbing
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2018

We chose this modern hotel not only for its value, it is within walking distant to Bandung Indah Plaza, BEC Mall, Braga and Gedung State.
The room has a beautiful room view. Local cuisine to the international buffet breakfast. Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful.
Wifi connection was good.
The room is not well soundproofed! Was able to hear planes, guests talking while waiting at the lift lobby, prayers in the early morning, knocking of door from the next room, etc.
Hotel's bathroom-amenities package was well equipped! However, the house keeping then to miss out 1 to 2 items every day!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Superior room which is quite spacious. Hotel service is also friendly. breakfast is a lot of variety and delicious. It's just that the swimming pool is too small. Small lobby that is enough to queue when checking in. A narrow drop-off place so you have to hurry when you get out of the car.
The location of the hotel is opposite to the mall, making guests easy to find entertainment.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I + Family (3 rooms) was stay there during ramadhan holiday for 3N4D. Short explain about this hotel :
- The lobby is not big enough to
accommodate guests.
- No parking space for guest hotel
- Reservation counter does not
Work well, because upon check out
they can't show the deposit sheet
- Bed Linen is not replaced at the time of
new guests
- Rooms not really clean, a lots of dust in
railing cupboards
- Breakfast is not roomy enough to
accommodate guests, food is very poor
both of items, quality of food is very
lacking, cleanliness of food n fruits, staff
so slow to refill the food, not fast respond.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2018

I stayed there just for a night, because my husband attended meeting there. Everything's ok. Actually I wanted to stay 2 nights but they canceled my stay the night before because they said they are fully booked. And I was thought how can the hotel fully booked when it was booked by me. I came there late night and I was so disappointed because of that cancellation. I walked to Aryaduta that night and stayed there for a night. Then the next day I stayed at Best Western Premier because my husband meeting is at that hotel. After I arrived, and I complained about that night before, the crew just say "sorry". But overall it was ok. The food, the room, just ok, nothing special about it.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business