All reviews pasir kaliki budget hotel train station convenience location nearby mall facing the street nice service security staff parking spot small room shower area mini market small hotel short stay air con walking distance first impression
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I choose to stay in this hotel because of 2 things: 1. Its budget price, with strategic location. 2. The fact that my mother plan to visit Bandung in the near future inclined me to stay near railway station.
First of all, when I came to this hotel I was truly amazed by how stylish the frontage is. The check in proceeded smoothly, and without any problem. When I went into its room, I truly amazed by how spacious and comfortable the room is, considering that the hotel is a budget one. Even when compared to 3-star hotel I stayed recently in another city, the room is almost equally spacious!
The only major downside is the scenery that I see from my window. A huge building blocked the view of the mountain or the city. Maybe next time I should order the room that facing the street or mountain anyway.
I didn't sample the breakfast because I wants to save money on this occasion. And also the fact that the area around the hotel is well surrounded by culinary establishments (even the cheap street side food stalls does provide great food too!) means that I prefer to go out of the hotel in the morning and hunt down for food there.
Overall this hotel is highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Bagus W
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Very near to food-centre, just go on foot. Strategic hotel's location. Quite clean environment. Budget hotel. Quite cheap. Near the airport and railways station. Good Value to stay. There is available for smoking room

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tiket.com
1  Thank Alim S
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Stay on 9th August 2017 for 4 night , At Citradream bandung , First of all ,I wish to say , Security , Reception , restaurant and housekeeping staff, All I have meet are very very friendly and always give you a beautiful smile , and ready to help you when ever you request for something.

Overall the reception / lobby , entrance , car park , cafe / restaurant and the room size is not big , But good enough for me because most of the time I roaming around Bandung .
Check - in and check out is extremely fast , on my last day request for late check out 5pm , They are very happy to extend my late check out with a small fees and even send me to airport ( pay as you wish as tips )

The breakfast is so so only , But hope the management can improve the quality . They do change the main menu everyday , Even on my 2nd day having my breakfast ,the staff even can greed me my name , I'm very impress with their service and hospitality .

Room size is good, for 2 adults , bathroom size, shower is also good, My Room was clean everyday , Air-con was cool , WIFI is fast , They is 1 point can be improve is bathroom , near basin and shower area fix a small shelf for the guest put their personal toiletries , If not its very inconvenience due to the basin already small . Every floor is provided with Hot and Cold water dispenser .

Location is center of Bandung Town and good for me because I like to walk around the town , 10 min walk from Train station , 15 to 20 min by Taxi from Airport .

Overall I'm having a very great stay at this Hotel , Will come back to stay again if coming back to Bandung and maybe will try other city hotel yours have.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank RR1231
Reviewed 4 August 2017

What I like about this hotel:
- Great location, on jalan Pasir Kaliki, very easy to get signature food of Bandung city and also close to oleh-oleh shop (Kartikasari & Primarasa)
- Hotel is simple but clean & cozy. Front desk is friendly & helpful.
- Price is reasonable.

What I don't like:
- Cramped parking lot, it's hard to find a spot when you arrived at the hotel more after 8 pm
- Hot water doesn't work well on busy hour (morning and evening)
- Rooms at the back doesn't have any view. Better ask for room with view when you make a booking

Room Tip: Ask for room with view (front rooms)
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
CitradreamHM, General Manager at Hotel Citradream Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Mr. Teddy W,

First of all, thank you for staying with us and we are very thankful that you spare your time to share your experience with us. Our hotel is designed with easy access to some of Bandung's favorite's places of interest and culinary spots. We are grateful that you enjoyed our services and also hotel convenient access to Karika Sari Bakery. We are sorry for our hotel's limited parking space and our staffs offer valet service to find parking space for your car if you have any difficulties. We will use your feedback as our input to improve our services in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Best Regards,

Edi Sasmito
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I spent one night here and i think there is nothing special with this hotel, the parking lot is so small but worth the price. The hotel located in strategic area and you can just by foot to go to the Bandung's train station.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel