All reviews pasir kaliki budget hotel train station water dispenser nearby mall facing the street nice service istana plaza limited parking space walking distance air con shower area small room late check hot shower double bed small hotel
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Stay on 9th August 2017 for 4 night , At Citradream bandung , First of all ,I wish to say , Security , Reception , restaurant and housekeeping staff, All I have meet are very very friendly and always give you a beautiful smile , and ready to help you when ever you request for something.

Overall the reception / lobby , entrance , car park , cafe / restaurant and the room size is not big , But good enough for me because most of the time I roaming around Bandung .
Check - in and check out is extremely fast , on my last day request for late check out 5pm , They are very happy to extend my late check out with a small fees and even send me to airport ( pay as you wish as tips )

The breakfast is so so only , But hope the management can improve the quality . They do change the main menu everyday , Even on my 2nd day having my breakfast ,the staff even can greed me my name , I'm very impress with their service and hospitality .

Room size is good, for 2 adults , bathroom size, shower is also good, My Room was clean everyday , Air-con was cool , WIFI is fast , They is 1 point can be improve is bathroom , near basin and shower area fix a small shelf for the guest put their personal toiletries , If not its very inconvenience due to the basin already small . Every floor is provided with Hot and Cold water dispenser .

Location is center of Bandung Town and good for me because I like to walk around the town , 10 min walk from Train station , 15 to 20 min by Taxi from Airport .

Overall I'm having a very great stay at this Hotel , Will come back to stay again if coming back to Bandung and maybe will try other city hotel yours have.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank RR1231
Reviewed 4 August 2017

What I like about this hotel:
- Great location, on jalan Pasir Kaliki, very easy to get signature food of Bandung city and also close to oleh-oleh shop (Kartikasari & Primarasa)
- Hotel is simple but clean & cozy. Front desk is friendly & helpful.
- Price is reasonable.

What I don't like:
- Cramped parking lot, it's hard to find a spot when you arrived at the hotel more after 8 pm
- Hot water doesn't work well on busy hour (morning and evening)
- Rooms at the back doesn't have any view. Better ask for room with view when you make a booking

Room tip: Ask for room with view (front rooms)
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CitradreamHM, General Manager at Hotel Citradream Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Mr. Teddy W,

First of all, thank you for staying with us and we are very thankful that you spare your time to share your experience with us. Our hotel is designed with easy access to some of Bandung's favorite's places of interest and culinary spots. We are grateful that you enjoyed our services and also hotel convenient access to Karika Sari Bakery. We are sorry for our hotel's limited parking space and our staffs offer valet service to find parking space for your car if you have any difficulties. We will use your feedback as our input to improve our services in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Best Regards,

Edi Sasmito
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I spent one night here and i think there is nothing special with this hotel, the parking lot is so small but worth the price. The hotel located in strategic area and you can just by foot to go to the Bandung's train station.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 June 2017

This hotel is a budget hotel, room is nice and clean. bed is quite small but it is up to budget hotel standard. water pressure is becoming an issue, it is very weak and difficult to control its temperature (a little swing to the handle will change the water temperature drastically).

Staff of the hotel is not so well trained and good standard is not really seen, sometime the receptionist is busy with his smartphone and they are not really good in greeting their customers.

the location is very strategic, many restaurant nearby and 23 paskal mall is just at walking distance. but this hotel is located on a ONE WAY street, this is something that u should consider if you bring your own car. And the traffic at the surrounding hotel area is unbearable. very very very busy traffic especially at jalan kebun kawung. Parking lot is very limited too at this hotel, but they provide vallet which will make it easier sometime.

Breakfast is very very limited selection and the taste is very salty all the time.

Overall can't expect much from a budget hotel, this hotel is up to a budget hotel standard just a little more training is needed by the staffs and a fix to the water pressure will make the stay more enjoyable.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Hotel is quite OK. Plus point is location that is easy to find food (day and night) and not far from train station (10-15 min walk). There are few oldies restaurants (already open since I study there 20+ years ago) within 1-3 min walking distance from hotel. My recommendation will be Mandarin Restaurant and Ahon (pork ribs soup and pork satay). Just in front of Ahon there are also few eateries (ambokueh, nasi campur, noodles) that open since morning and also famous place to buy pork sausage and ham. Minus point is that there is not many parking spot and sometime you need to park on the street. Also need to give car key to hotel lobby so they can move around your car if necessary. Room is adequate for 2 person, Bed is a bit soft for my liking but OK. Got the promotion price last minute booking so give 5 star for value.

Room tip: Upper floor is better
Date of stay: April 2017