“Good location, free valet parking service available”

Ibis Bandung Pasteur
Ranked #37 of 231 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Stayed in this hotel for the fourth time this year for another business trip. Have wrote a more detail review about amenities and things about this hotel here before, so this review will only cover my latest experience.

Arriving at around 8pm, the hotel parking was full as expected but the hotel took care of it by providing free valet parking service.

Check in was quick because they have prepared an envelope my room card and welcome drink voucher (courtesy of Accor Leclub). The reception staff confused me a bit, since he was asking for my credit card to make deposit but ended up charged the full amount of the room on my credit card.

Biggest disappointment was as I got in the elevator, both room cards they gave me were not working, I can't access the room floor and has to return to the reception desk and ask for replacement cards within minutes of check in. I wondered why they didn't bother to check the cards prior to hand it to the guests.

So there's two minus points for the reception staff that night.

Room was clean and comfortable as usual and everything is working fine. Got a good night of sleep and a simple breakfast before check out.
It took about 10 minutes for the hotel staff to get my car at the lobby because it turned out they have to park my car off the hotel site. Thankful for the valet service, can't imagine how would it be without it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Ibis Bandung Pa... I, General Manager at Ibis Bandung Pasteur, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Dear Mr. Djakawinata S,

Thank you for taking your time on reviewing our hotel, we are glad to welcoming you again and hoping that this was not your last stay in the hotel.

I have concerned on your some unpleasant experiences, therefore we had a meeting with the managers on reviewing the SOP's. Hope we can fix some issues to avoid same occurrence in the future.

Thanks again for being our loyal costumer, we are expecting to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Clean and worth it as business and budget hotel. room is not spacious as its puspose as business hotel, still comfortable for 2 people.

breakfast menu is complete, for ommelete menu would be better if waitress offers in spite of quest should proactive request it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Ibis Bandung Pa... I, General Manager at Ibis Bandung Pasteur, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Mr. Iksnugroho,

Thank you for choosing our hotel when you were on business travel to Bandung. It is such an honor to have your experience and shared. We will improve some inputs as our concern.

We miss you already, and expecting to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I stayed here for a night on the 6th floor.Rooms are really small. Washroom was very very small. Location is good.Normal buffet Breakfast . Overall its a normal hotel with high rate.Rooms were not clean.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank riazzair
Ibis Bandung Pa... I, General Manager at Ibis Bandung Pasteur, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear riazzair,

Thank you for having your time reviewing our hotel. First I would like to apology on your experience about unclean room, hope you be more specific on that. We apply strict policy on standard readiness of sale-able rooms, we will not release the rooms to sale if the rooms are dirty or less of amenities. By the way I will investigate deeply on what happen with your room at the moment.

Regarding the size of room and bathroom, this is what we call as an ergonomic design. We have fulfill the basic needs of a human in the room as economy hotel, based on decent and proper occupation, maximum by 2 adults and 1 child.

The price concern as you mentioned is the average price surrounding the market, most probably that the period you stayed was the high season where other hotels were offering the same ways.

Thanks again for your feedback, we are expecting to welcoming you back later.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

outside of hotel is dark in the night but I found street restaurant cross the hotel. clean and tasty is good.
hotel room and hotel is standard as well. clean and good.i used micro but return to Jakarta, there are many bus company

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ibis Bandung Pa... I, General Manager at Ibis Bandung Pasteur, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear youngjoop2017,

Thank you for taking your time to review your stay experience in our hotel. I am happy knowing you were liked our cleanliness and tasteful foods.

We are expecting to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I just checked out today from a night stay in this hotel. I’ve booked 2 rooms via third party travel web and they provide the room exactly as requested. Even better with a connecting door (made our stay easier).

Reception team was very helpful friendly and nice. As you enter the room, you’d feel that the space is enough for 2 adults only. If you stay with kids, you might want to book a bigger room. Room is clean, bedsheets also clean. Air con is not automatically ON when you put the card on the card reader. It has own panel switch which you have to turn it on after put the room card on the reader. The room wall is not so thick, so you may hear people talk in the hallway or laughing in other room closest to yours.

Bath room is also clean. The size is standard for a budget hotel. They don’t provide complete amenities inside bath room, so you’ll have to ask. You won’t see any tooth brush and tooth paste in it. Just towels, a soap, a glass, a spare of toilet paper and disposable bags. Bathrooms wall made of fiberboard?... I don’t know exactly what the material is, but it is quite noisy when someone’s in it. The floor on the shower is a bit slippery and has different height with the handwash side. Be very carefull when you step out of the shower or step-in to it.

Breakfast menu is standard. They provide indonesia menu on the buffet and on the side dishes as well, like bubur kacang ijo and bubur ayam. They also had waffles, croissant, and other pastries choice but not much. Fruit choice is only 2, papaya and watermelon. For beverages they have milk, orange juice, mango juice, and of course coffee and tea. At first I thought they don’t provide eggs. But then later I know that you have to order it to the waiter.

Overall, I like this hotel. Its clean, cozy and comfortable. And also It is not pricey and worth of money if you need a budget hotel for just a few days stay in Bandung. I would recommend you to stay in here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Ibis Bandung Pa... I, General Manager at Ibis Bandung Pasteur, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Susan T,

Thank you for having your time to write a complete review of our hotel. I wish that you were enjoyed you stay. I am glad to hear your kindness that you will recommend our hotel. However we thank to you that there are some areas need to be improved and we keep some good things up.

I will share this with the team, I believe they will love to read your reviews, constructive!

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon.