All reviews small indoor pool food street superior room nice room hotel is located bos paskal
Reviewed 27 March 2017

As a semi-backpacker, it is important for me to stay at a hotel whose location is strategic, near to the city centers (I mean foot-friendly) and that offers comfort. The hotel is located near to things I love: good food, city centers and attractions. The room was sufficiently good with the pretty big window they got so I could see the mountainous view and planes taking off and landing (yes, it's near to the airport). Moreover, they got an indoor swimming pool which is good and have no worries about swimming while it's raining. Just a minor issue that the wifi wasn't really that fast, so yeah that's quiet disturbing. But all in all, it was a good stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I stay here on february 2017,i forget to say thank you to all of staf there for all staff frontliner and especially for service staff is very helpful and friendly to help me during i stay in there.I got her name card at restaurant and for the next maybe i'll be came to this hotel if i visit at bandung.
Thank you serela..

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Spend a night here and everything is great..nice location, many food stalls or small restaurants nearby..friendly staff..
Only the toilet is too close to wall..
Other than that, this hotel is recommended!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2017

Hotel is located Near city Centre, low budget and quite comportable with minimalist facilities.

+Low budget

+Near City centre

+Wifi Connection

+Very friendy staff

+Beautiful city view

+Room Quite Small But Clean & Tidy

+The Receptionist staff Always Gift me Smile & Show me the best experience

+Limit parking area

But Over All is good I ove this hotel, Sure we'll be back to this hotel for next trip

Room Tip: stayed @ room 506
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2017

The room was good enough with quiet atmosphere. But I think it was too small because I had small space in the room. But so far so good. The bathroom was clean and the facilities was worth the price...

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends