All reviews super deluxe living room nice place for family kitchen set kingsize bed egg station bandung city mountain view cihampelas walk strategic location traffic indomaret jalan dispenser improvement laundry indonesia
Reviewed 15 July 2017

I stayed with my wife and 3 toddlers in Super Deluxe room.

The hotel is located in the hilly side of Bandung so that the view from higher floors are breathtaking. The room itself is spacious since I was rented two bedroom apartment (one single bed and the other kingsize bed).

However, I felt that the hotel is very confusing in some ways, such as:

One, I have stayed in many hotels, some of them provide worse service than this hotel. However, even their services were bad, none of them is running out of drinking water during breakfast time. Yupppps, drinking (plain/mineral) water from the dispenser was empty and until we finished the breakfast, it's not refilled yet.

Two, my wife got very surprised that the front office demanded her to return all room keys. This was very new for us... I thought that all hotels made their room key as advertisements and some kind of memorabilia to be brought home. But, not this hotel... they demanded us to return ALL room keys.

Three, I was trying to get a reservation for Super Deluxe room earlier by contacting directly to the hotel, liaising with my travel agent, and through the hotel website. All said and confirmed that the Super Deluxe room has been sold out. One night before my arrival, I am still contacting the hotel and they confirmed the same too. I then opted for Junior Suite room as it served my purposes for number of beds. However, when I arrived to the hotel, the receptionist confirmed that some Super Deluxe room is still available. Thanks God, I can change my reservation to Super Deluxe.

So, it's a confusing hotel...

Room Tip: Higher room provides breathtaking view...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Danaprawira
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I've been stayed here for 1week
Its a cozy places, friendly receptionist, and really worth it.
It has reaally clean room, and pretty quite.
The wifi connection are really good, ive done some downloaded-apps for a second moment or done an updates.
Best price, best value. Thanks

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

My family stay here for one night, we have electricity trouble on the first day and on the next day our water appear brown and dirty. We ask the staff to do something. Within 2 hours the hotel fix it and said they have trouble in plumbing system. No complimentary or what so ever. We are very disappointed.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

This is my first stay at Ciumbeleuit area. I stayed in Junior Suite with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, livingroom and pantry. It is
very spacious for 3 people stay here. All room except pantry are equipped with AC. The cleanliness of the room is quite good while the standard interior just is not that special. Affordable room rates. The location on the edge of the main street not far from the city center, public transport is easy to get. Good view from my room.
I recommend to stay with a family with more than 2 members because of the size of the room is quite spacious.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 7 July 2017

Dear Mrs. Denelia

Warm greetings from Galeri Ciumbuleuit Hotel Bandung

Thank you for the reviews you gave about our Hotel.

We are very happy to read your positive comments about the overall facilities and services we provide. Thank you for your recommendation to our Hotel regarding our spacious Junior Suite room equipped with 2 bedrooms, living room and kitchen is perfect for staying with family, plus our strategic location, beautiful scenery, and affordable room rates.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Galeri Ciumbuleuit Hotel Bandung.

Best regards,

Himawan S. Y Hartono

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

The reason why I chose this hotel were because of strategic location and provided room with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room and dining room, so it fits for 6 adults and kids. They also have small playground area. It looked a bit old but quite clean. The breakfast is so-so, but you could found other breakfast' alternatives nearby.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 25 May 2017

Dear Mrs Nadiva

Thank you for choosing Galeri Ciumbuleuit Hotel for your recent stay in Bandung “Kota Kembang”.

Our pleasure to have your review. It helps us improving our facilities, product and services. To fulfill our guest comfortability & satisfaction, playground will be restored and more improvement on our facilities in the near future.

Come back soon, and next time when your visit to Bandung,

Looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Himawan S.Y. Hartono