1,206 results
All reviews braga street pasar baru living room shopping mall nice hotel family stay breakfast spread big family swimming pool easy access recommended hotel strategic location many choices local food bandung city front office breakfast menu
Reviewed 1 August 2017

my last stay in this hotel is June 2017.
one of my favorite hotel especially when I bring my family as they provide 2 bedroom room with separate sitting room and kitchen.
I have to say breakfast is superb with lots of variation and location ways is just right in the heart of Bandung heritage street Braga.
I have only a little problem with access as it passing thru the mall and the parking lots, the rest were good anough

Room Tip: 2 bedroom for 3 adults is a perfect!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
AstonBraga, Guest Relations Manager at Aston Braga Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear 597muchamada,

Thank you for taken your time in this review. We are pleased to find that Aston Braga Hotel & Residence is part of your favorite place. Yes we agreed that 2 bedrooms condotel is suitable for family. It provides room with 1 queen bed, 2 single beds and completes with kitchen. We hope that we could win your heart back again with your family staying at Aston Braga Hotel & Residence !

Reviewed 5 July 2017

I think this hotel is VALUE FOR MONEY.

You can have a good location, good breakfast and good room with not so expensive hotel.

I feel very satisified with the breakfast menu, which is so many choices, local (west java) food, Indonesian food and also Western food.

Also, the room condition is very good, very clean, with quite complete amenities.

Location is also very good, in the middle of the city, and near to so many restaurants.

Overall, I can say that this is a recommended hotel if you want to stay in Bandung.

I think that you will not regret to stay in this hotel...

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
AstonBraga, Guest Relations Manager at Aston Braga Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Dear ivanghm,

Thank you for sharing your experience through this review. We are pleased to receive your compliments for our hotel starting from value, location, breakfast and room. Aside from the compliments, we are so delighted to find that you recommending our hotel to others and it is such a great reward for us. We look forward to welcoming you soon at Aston Braga Hotel and Residence.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Aston Hotel Braga for 2 nights. The check in take super long. I waited more than 1 hour to have my room. The receptionist whose name is Aprilia is so horrible. When i asked about my room she was busy with chitchat on the phone and keep ignoring me. I was so disappointed with her. Until i have to asked the room manager to go down and meet me. After I mad with the manager i only need only 10 minutes to have my room. But unfortunately the sofa in the room is so dirty. After that i met a house keeper named Neneng who was so nice with us and helped us to move to antoher room. Thanks to Neneng.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank oshinw5
AstonBraga, Guest Relations Manager at Aston Braga Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear oshin w,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please accept our sincere apology for the shortcomings in our service. During the time, we did have high occupancy room due to lebaran season. From your feedback, we do evaluation to provide better service in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Aston Braga is Great Hotel for Family Vacation. Located at the centre of Bandung City make it easier and closer to go around the city. Everything about hotel is good enough to stay. Keep the good work

Room Tip: 3 Bedrooms for Family Vacation with 5+ members
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear briantanuwijaya,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay with us. We are pleased to find that you were satisfied with our hotel, start from the location and suitable for family vacation. We look forward to welcoming you soon at Aston Braga Hotel and Residence.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Stay for 2 nights, at 19th floor. Great location in Braga Street, nice and friendly staffs. Near to one of the most hyped food mie rica Kejaksaan. Nice services too at the restaurant even at late in the night.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
AstonBraga, Guest Relations Manager at Aston Braga Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Michael W,

Thank you for taken your time in this review. We are pleased to hear that you satisfied with our hotel, especially for the service. Yes, we agreed that our hotel area surrounding by hyped food in Bandung. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon !