US$37
US$88
US$55
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

US$46
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsspacious roompasteurinternetfoodstvbathtub
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel located in Pasteur, next to Pasteur Hyper Point, not to far from Pasteur Toll Gate. They didnt have a lot if visitor, I dont know why. But they services are really good.
The room is very large and comfort. I love the bathroom, they have a big bathtub which really comfort to soak yourself in it.
They also have many choices for buffet, but.. They dont serve buffet everyday. I stayed there for a week and only had buffet for 3 days, they will offer you breakfast menu.
The price of the room is quite pricey since they are a five star hotel. Well you should give it a try if you're planning to visit Bandung.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

Bad experience with spa and f&b services... booked the spa at 3pm and told to return at 6pm, after saying that I have booking, counter said only one therapist, can only do one at a time. There is no proper spa centre, using a hotel room at 2nd floor. Deceived by the nice write up on website. Banner outside advertise Noble House Cantonese restaurant serve dim sum from 8am to 3pm daily, reached at 9am but told to come at 10am because it is used to serve breakfast. Half of the menu is not available and food take 2 hours to be served. Worst experience, this hotel deserved zero star rating. I don't think they are serious about business.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank janicet637
GAManagement, Manajer at Grand Aquila Hotel Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2016

Dear janicet637,

We have investigated your matter and we found out that:
1. You were 15 minutes late for your spa appointment. You were not informed enough to let us know that you would be late. We have other customer ready to be treated, so we regret that we decided to cancel your appointment.
2. We were very crowded at that time and we politely asked you to come back again at a more convenient time. We never serve the food that long. All your orders are served within 15-30 mins from the time you place your order.

We are serious about punctuality and business. How about you? :)

Grand Aquila Management

Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

Old decor, poor cleaning, breakfast is not that great. For the price is ok but I still prefer to have pay a little more and get a better hotel. Staff is friendly though. Water in bathroom gets super hot all of sudden pls take care if u r staying here.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 17 December 2014 via mobile

It was high season and I was not able to get into other hotel. Ended up in Aquila which I found more expensive than others. Room is good. Old stylish. With bath tub. Food is good. I was quite happy until I came to the pool. I was not allowed to enter the area because I was wearing slippers. Maybe they want to keep the hotel with high end image. But this is absurd. Where in the world people goes to pool wearing shoes? I wanted to meet the manager to tell how illogical their policy is. But somehow he was not around. ?!?!

Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
GAManagement, Manager at Grand Aquila Hotel Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2014

Dear Caroline M,

Thank you for staying with us at Grand Aquila Bandung and for taking the time to share your experience. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Our slippers are designed and provided only for use in the convenience of our room. We regreted that you did not see nor care our information provided in your room and inside the elevator regarding the slippers. We are really concern about your safety because our slippers would be slippery and not waterproof if you use them outside our room. However, you may use your own sandals as they are designed for walk on any surface and waterproof.

Grand Aquila Management

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Today I checked in to this hotel.
Have some trouble in the room, because of the machine under the room, the work area in the room feels like an earthquake, shaking all the time.
When I called receptionist, he said this hotel doesnt have customer care, I requested an upgrade, he said it can not be done. And then he offered me to move to other room. Finally, here I am move to other room, but NO UPGRADE.
Terrible hotel, I think they should hire person dedicated for customer relation. What a shame, a hotel without customer relation.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
GAManagement, Manager at Grand Aquila Hotel Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

We are currently under renovation and we have put a notice board on every floor, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused from our renovation. We regret that you missed it. However, we cannot upgrade your room because it would violate your Group Event Agreement. We have spoke with your committee about this matter and they understand.
Our personnel have taken care your problems as we have moved you to a convenient room with your committee consent. We take our guests complaints seriously because quality service is our commitment.