All reviewsspacious roompasteurinternetfoodstvbathtub
Reviewed 21 February 2013

The hotel claims as 5 star but It is not as I expected compared with the price. We stayed in the old building with its special smell. The room was clean but the bathroom need to be clean. What we love from this hotel is the location. It is close to shopping centre and food.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank labtamg
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I've been to bandung hundred times since I was lil'. I saw this Grand Aquila n wondered how it felt like to stay in such 'grand' hotel. When I finally stayed there (2013 new year's eve),n it didn't meet my high expectation. The hotel needs to be modernized n renewed on few aspects,esp bathroom. N jacuzzy by the pool didn't work when I was there. :( so sad

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank 2607sha
Reviewed 21 June 2012

It's a very expensive rate hotel with a so so service. I was in a business meeting so they upgraded my room the most expensive one. I have to say for that kind of price, they charge you aaaaaaaaaaaa looooooooottt!!!!!!!!! Everything is just plain... the furniture, the bed.. well I would really really expect more for that price. I have to say one thing: the breakfast is superb! But really, you won't stay at a hotel to enjoy just the breakfast right..?

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Nananunu
Reviewed 1 May 2012

I rate it 2 from 10. It's the worst experience staying at a hotel that i've ever had. The hotel should be a service oriented bussiness, but this hotel doesn't perform it. The room and food are not good enough to cover hotels' lack of kindness services. The management should be fired soon if they are to improve bussiness scale. It doesn't even give a single sandal or double toothbrushes for a twin-bed rooms. The customers should ask for it. I even called service room twice before they gave me what i need. If u are to come collectively, u should be caution about ur transportation because the hotel (as i experienced) doesn't allow bus to enter the gate, even in the rainy day (what a horrible service). The last one, don't try to sit at the sofa near the entrance door if u don't want to be sent away by the bellboy. It's a SPECIAL service for customer who BUY a drink

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank roronoazoro_girl
Reviewed 24 April 2012

This was my 3rd stay in 3 years. Somehow I seem to always forget this hotel... As some other reviewers noted the grandeur is out of the Grand Aquila. It is however still a convenient and well priced hotel with spacious rooms and friendly staff. The location is good if you are driving yourself, it is easy to reach all major shopping areas in Bandung. The hotel could do with a general refreshment which would certainly put it back on the map as a premium located Hotel in Bandung.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family