All reviews village view swimming pool flying fox dago pakar mini market luxurious hotel favorite hotel bed room check in process furniture balcony tv modem playground plumbing whirlpool executive
Reviewed 20 July 2017

our favorite hotel at Bandung
there are balcony every room, and our favorite one is boutique village view
because I can see village and mountain from my balcony
my kids enjoy the playground and swimming pool and the are flying fox for kids

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
HAKusdiaman, Manajer Umum at The Jayakarta Suites Bandung, Boutique Suites, Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear Mr/Mrs. cinta_alex

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the The Jayakarta Suites Bandung. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. And hopefully for 5 star review for the next visit.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Actually i stayed here on 2010, but i forgot for giving the review ( LOL). Its very good experience to stay in Jayakarta hotel, i came with my family. Its looks like a traditional luxurious hotel i guess. Nice check in process, a good rooms, good service, the security are friendly, there are so polite to serve us. Here, you can found many activities. Mini climbing for children, swimming pool, fitness​ centre and many more. This location also very near to Dago Pakar, which is great location for you who like to take a leisure and vocation to enjoy the nature of Bandung. I hope to coming again on the future, and i wish the service was same like the old time. Keep Going Guys!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Dear Mr/Mrs. RiyaldiAkbar,

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. And hopefully for 5 star review again for the next visit.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

We arrived late at the hotel, the check in process was fast, as we were the only guess. A little bit hesitation in booking this hotel but the fact is still good and enjoyable. The room is spacious and have a connecting door. They have "bath up" which is rare in new hotels, really enjoy this facility. Hot water is available all the time. They also clean our car in the morning, very nice. Breakfast is various but tasteless, the rice vermicelli (bihun) is very hard. There is egg station also. I tried the gym place, so creepy, it was on basement, no window, dim light, broken equipment, no staff. The swimmimg pool is cold. At last, this is my first time staying in Hotel Jayakarta Bandung and will be the last one, unless they do the overall renovation.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Ms/Mrs Isabella H,

First of all we would like to apologize for your inconvenience during stay at The Jayakarta Suites Bandung.

Immediately after receiving feedback from you we have informed the team and we make sure it will not happen again in the future for tasteless of breakfast menu, and for gym facilities has been notes by our management.

Once again represent management The Jayakarta Suites Bandung.

I reiterated apology for the inconvenience we cause you, and we hope you can give more chance to Us to be able to provide the best service for you.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

The hotel bears a famous brand local name with which I am proud of successful local business! There are plaques on the decorative pillars at the lobby shows some noted persons and celebrities write great positive short reviews, which I think they may be right. So, I felt encouraged being here with my big groups, more than 30 people staying in.
However, from the first glimpse at the rushing holiday time throughout the visit, this hotel allows itself to go far beyond backward! Going backward to the years of people who want to die earlier by taking others to die along with them! Smoking everywhere! The lobby, pool, dining room, every where! This is a "great" terrible matter for the children who are ignorant to enjoy the life shorter by staying at this hotel!
I do have high hope that the management would listen to the feedback; especially about regulation on smoking!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
HAKusdiaman, Manajer Umum at The Jayakarta Suites Bandung, Boutique Suites, Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear Mr/Mrs Prasetyonot,

Your feedback in conjunction with smoking policy has been noted by our management and will be follow up immediately

Once again represent management The Jayakarta Suites Bandung. I reiterated apology for the inconvenience we cause you, and we hope you can give more chance to us to be able to provide the best service for you.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

The service was great, from the moment we enter and we leave the hotel.
We booked a boutique room with a village view, and it was literaly a 'village view' (we can only see a few houses and the road leading up to them). But the room itself was quite ok.
We felt a bit disappointed with the breakfast, because the food were a bit cold and there were only a view varities of food

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
HAKusdiaman, Manajer Umum at The Jayakarta Suites Bandung, Boutique Suites, Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear Mr/Mrs Then Theresia S

First of all we would like to apologize for your inconvenience during stay at The Jayakarta Suites Bandung and thank you for positive feedback in regards our service. Immediately after receiving feedback quality of food from you we have informed the team and we make sure it will not happen again in the future. Once again represent management The Jayakarta Suites Bandung, I reiterated apology for the inconvenience we cause you, and we hope you can give more chance to us to be able to provide the best service for you.