“Nice stay, strategic location”
Review of Serela Merdeka

Serela Merdeka
Ranked #40 of 231 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed 9 August 2017

It was a nice stay, the staff was very helpful and hospitable. The breakfast was up to standards. The aquarium in the restaurant was intriguing because it displayed some alligator fish which added an interesting dining experience. Although it has small windows and barely any view from the cheapest room, it is clean and tidy, located strategically in the heart of North Bandung, it is a nice retreat for a family getaway.

Stayed: May 2017
YantySherley, Hotel Manager at Serela Merdeka, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Mrs. Athina A

Warmest Greetings from Serela Merdeka Hotel Bandung,

Thank you very much for your comments on tripadvisor, and thank you for staying at Serela Merdeka Hotel during in Bandung, I am very happy to see you and enjoyed stay with us, your comments are very valuables for the development our hotel, we will continue to improve our best quality of service, I hope to see you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I really enjoy staying at this hotel. It is very close to the shooping area, and we can watch movies at cgv cinemas-BEC, even we watched midnight movies. And just walking from-to the hotel safely. The room is big enough for the three of us, and the bathroom is also clean. I will stay at this hotel for my next visit.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
YantySherley, Hotel Manger at Serela Merdeka, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Mr. grikan

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Compared with the similar price hotels in bandung, this hotel is clearly out of competition. No swimming pool, unbearable noise from the street (feels like sleeping on the street since our room was on the first floor). Breakfast was rather ok with very basic varieties

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank misandi
YantySherley, Hotel Manager at Serela Merdeka, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dear Mr Misandi

Warmest Greeting From Serela Merdeka Hotel

Our many thanks on your choice to stay in Serela Merdeka Hotel. We are certainly very grateful and appreciate for the time you have provided to review our hotel.

I have reviewed your comment and allow me to apologize for the dissatisfaction and inconvenience that you perceived during your stay,Please accept my sincere apology for not being able to meet your expectation. Your comments are very valuable to the improvement of Our Hotel.

Once again, words can't describe how thankful I am for your visit and kind review. I am looking forward to welcoming You again at Serela Merdeka Hotel. Feel free to contact me anytime for further information.

Best Regards,.
Yanty

Reviewed 23 March 2017

centrally located to Bandung city center, good hospitality, friendly staff, excellent services in breakfast with tasty variety kind of food & beverages, especially for the GRO (Ms. Sheny) who gave the best experienced in Serela Merdeka.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
YantySherley, Hotel Manager at Serela Merdeka, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Dear Mr. rizkydeschiello

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed there for a night with my husband. That was our first time come to serela, we decided to stay there because the location is so close with BEC as we are going to buy a camera there. Stay at serela is beyond our expectation we only ask for a good location but the fact is the hotel give us more. The first time we came there we are going to the lobby it was a small lobby but the ambience is so good, the reception is so helpful, they are escort us to the restaurant because we came too early at that time, while we are waiting the waitres is coming to us and giving us a welcome drink, with a green color the taste is good (you really have to try). The room is clean, quite small but still good for us.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple