US$88
US$42
US$101
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$29
Ahadiat Hotel(Bandung)
  • Restaurant
Aldora House(Bandung)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssmall balconydago streetspent days and nightswalking distanceinfinity poolthe location is perfecttraditional foodnice stayparis van javamini barlovely hotelpublic transportationcity viewnice roomshopping areawifi connectionbusiness trip
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This is our second visit with kiddos. The hotel and it's surrounding is clean, pleasant, and shady. The room it self spacious, warm and comfort with balcony. But the hot water not really responsive and the floor drain not drained well. Kiddos very love the swimming pool and hubby loves the outdoor dining area. Gonna back fot another visit in Bandung.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2017

The overall hotel was just ok. Nothing spectacular. The service was standard. Room was comfortable enough for the price. Food taste can be improved. The location is nearby to the main attractions. Nothing much to say.

Room Tip: Rooms near the lift are more quite
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed for 9 nights at this hotel.
Location is pretty central, not too far from the airport, attractions to the north (Lembang, Maribaya etc), also to the outlets.
The room and bathroom were clean. Comfortable bed. A fridge, tea and coffee making facilities in the room.
I liked that you could hear the water flowing from the fish pond in the middle of the building. Wifi connection was very good.
The breakfast buffet was adequate, with western and traditional food. I loved the "bubur ayam" every morning. Sitting out on the verandah facing the greenery was relaxing, one forgot about the traffic noise beyond.
The staff were very friendly and attentive, after a few mornings of asking for a glass of warm water, they automatically brought it out for me.
I also ordered room service a few times and it was very prompt.
I must make a special mention of Host, Pak Asep Saepudin, who greeted me every morning when he was on duty.
A pity that I didn't get to try the pool as it was right in front of the dining room, and I would have felt very self conscious swimming in it by myself.
I would stay in this hotel again if I return to Bandung. I think it is a good place for families too.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Geraldine H
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Recently hAd the pleasure of staying 2 nights in this delightful hotel....check in/out quick and easy...room was comfortable with nice views over the garden...small balcony adjoins the room...all of the staff were very proactive and went about their duties quietly and efficiently...breakfast was a very extensive buffet...plenty of everything....guests can dine inside or outside near the pool...attractive pool...the food prices are moderate in line with this moderately price hotel....I travel extensively in Asia....this hotel ranks with the best....I wish I could give it four and a half stars....it deserves it....spotless inside and out....I will return again when I visit Bandung..

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. Checked in around 11.30PM and checked out around 8AM the next day so nothing much to comment. The room is big. The location near ITB. Poor wifi. Poor breakfast. But they got quite big parking space

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business