Aldora House(Bandung)
US$142
Priceline
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsdouble bedvisited bandungresidential arearecommend this hotelswimming pooljerukmaranathamandiritollfoodcourtvariationbasementhairdryer
Reviewed 8 November 2016

Good room, good location, good staff, clean room, and value for money
was stay in room 509, as transit hotel near by pasteur tol gate my family satisfy with hotel service and we will be back again, just keep it up more better in the future

Room Tip: Just try to get high floor and corner room
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
yana_tambunan, Front Office Manager at Verona Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Dear Mr.Andrian

Warmest Greetings from Verona Palace Hotel Bandung

Thank you very much for sharing your amazing feedback at Tripadvisor
I'm glad to hear that you like our service and facilities provided by our Staff, and I will make sure that we keep on improving on them to become even better.

I am really thank you for your visit and kind review. I am looking forward to welcome you and serves you better. Feel free to contact me at +628122-052-1313 if you need any help during your stay in the future.

Warm regard,

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

I stay in this hotel three times for the past two weeks. At first this hotel not really got my attention, but when i stay here for the first time i was amaze by size of the rooms, the amenities and the warm welcome. There is one amazing staff Ms. Reina who really friendly, helpful, and also informative. She accommodate all my requests, even she gave me free room upgrade without i ask for it. One problem that bothered me a bit is only the shower, the hot water isn't really hot even i can't called it warm. But aside of that, this hotel is really great for value.

So, keep up the good work, and thank you for Ms. Reina, your attitude is really amazing.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
yana_tambunan, Front Office Manager at Verona Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Dear Mr.Budi,

Warmest greeting from Verona Palace Hotel Bandung,

I appreciated to thank you for your time to give us a feedback about our hotel in tripadvisor. And I glad that you are amaze with our facility and pleased with our staff ms.Reina who accommodate your request during stay at Verona Hotel.
We wait for your next destination to come in our Hotel.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Despite of the location where we came in (located at thr back of gas station), all of the services was good.

Using our complimentary voucher, We checked ini at midnight and it was our mistake to check in a day earlier than our reservation but they welcomed us. They even gave us room upgrade even just for one night to executive room, because we supposed to stay at superior room.

Room was big (both executive and superior), what made the different was just a little room hidden that only executive room has. Sofas very comfortable and the king sized bed was very comfortable.

Good style of bathroom but sadly there was no locked on the door so that when i was taking a bath, my 2 y.o son easily open the door if he's not been warned before.

Breakfast was okay wih variety of menu. Every room equiped with mini refrigerator and standard amenities.

1 thing that made us suspicious, we move to our superior room on the 2nd day and we thought that we stayed at the twin bedroom while we requested for one double bed but that's not really probs.

After all, i would like to come again and stay when we are having a holiday.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
yana_tambunan, Manajer Kantor Depan at Verona Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Dear Mrs.Amah

Warmest greeting from Verona Palace Hotel Bandung,

I personally thanked you for your time to give us a feedback about our hotel in tripadvisor. And I glad that you are pleased with our staff and our facility.

we're glad to hear you will be back again to Verona Palace hotel .
we wait for the next arrival .

Reviewed 12 February 2016

When we came they gave us free welcome drink, the staff also kind and humble. For the other values are cheap price, spacious room, really clean, and nice buffet breakfast.

No complain at all, I think the minus just the location is behind the SPBU.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
yana_tambunan, Manajer Kantor Depan at Verona Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

Dear Penguin C,

Reviewed 3 February 2016

Nice location, good price, nice and spacious room. At the same time, no hot water, very bad service from the front office. Bad room service selection too....... I felt the hotel is very quiet during weekday. Only one elevator works......When I checked in, the front office staff seems not in the mood when taking care the guest. Worst part is no hot water.....I have to complain to the engineer.......and after a while the hot water works......but not really hot! Honestly awful experience.......

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Hans C, General Manager at Verona Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2016

Dear Polar773,

Warmest greeting from Verona Palace Hotel Bandung,

I personally thanked you for your time to give us a feedback about our hotel in tripadvisor. And I glad that you are pleased with our spacious room. I have reviewed your comment and I am really sorry to hear that you were not pleased with our Front Office Staff and our hot water facility.

I will recheck all rooms to ensure that our hot water works well. Please accept my sincere apology for not being able to meet your expectation. Your comment are very valuable for our improvement.

Once again, i am really thank you for your visit and kind review. I am looking forward to welcome you and serves you better. Feel free to contact me at +62878-269-00455 if you need any help during your stay in the future.

Hans Christianto Kurniawan