“A very well managed hotel”
Review of Amaroossa Bandung

Amaroossa Bandung
Ranked #27 of 231 Hotels in Bandung
Singapore, Singapore
“A very well managed hotel”
Reviewed 12 January 2012

This was our first trip to Bandung. We were delighted that on arrival, we were met by hotel driver. Check-in was very smooth and efficient. The room assign was very nice and clean. The staff, was extremely friendly - always a friendly smile for the guests. Breakfast was adequate - though we would have preferred some salad and more fruits available. We feel that the staff from the door-man, waiters/waitresses to the front office managers all take great pride in their work. This must definitely be due to the excellent management who are able to inspire a happy environment for the staff as well as guests.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank sabegoh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Indonesian first
Sentosa Island, Singapore
Reviewed 10 January 2012

I made booking for this hotel in Nov 2011 for the trip after reading the much hype and positive reviews from fellow TAs. It is with much disappointment that I am reporting on such slow and unreliable refunds from them due to services that was not selected by me on their online booking website. It has been 2 mths and there is yet to be any refund that was promised despite my prompt report on those charges and follow ups from me. So for those who is going to be or is currently liasing with them, please expect the slowest and many excuses from them in the event of any mis-charged. I'm utterly disappointed with this and all these happens even before I stayed in the hotel...In all honesty, I'm really turn off to even stay there now!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank joantym
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I wanted to stay here for the whole stretch of my family vacation (7days) but unfortunately it was fully booked. I managed to stay here for the last 3 nights at least. And glad that it makes my family stays unforgettable.
Beautifully decorated with classic interior design,cozy atmosphere,warm n friendly staff..what else you need?From the moment i got out of my car..till the day i left everything was so pleasing.
The rooms are quite spacious,clean n cozy. Beds n pillows are so comfortable to sleep till my kids have hard time to wakeup in the morning..(always late frm schedule..haha). Rooms are also fully equipped ie: cofee/tea making facilities,hair dryer,iron/iron board,mini fridge,flat screen tv with 68 channels (if i'm not mistaken). Air-cond works well. Internet is free b cable in the room or wifi. Just get the password everyday from the receptions.
The Roses Coffee Shop is where we had our buffet breakfast every morning. Lots of varieties and we can choose to sit indoor or outdoor. We also had our western cuisine dinner on the last night. Try the PanSeared Tenderloin Steak and Lady Amaroosa Juice and you won't regret.
The hotel is situated near some factory outlets ie: Secret/Summit/Heritage/ForMen/Carscade.
I would highly recommend this four star boutique hotel as i would love to stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank tunteja
Jakarta
Reviewed 5 January 2012

I have tried many hotels in Bandung even very expensive hotel, but I've never feel so comfortable and make me want to go back again as I'm at Amaroossa Hotel. The hotel makes me and family always want to go back again. Because the hotel is very clean (the room and bath room), nice interior, spacious room, the location is easy to get around, delicious breakfast and variety dishes (has a popcorn and candy machine) and very very very friendly services. The hotel had a free valet parking too if we hard to find a space to park. Me and family celebrate New Year's there and we have an wonderful time there, and thank you for Hotel Amaroossa for making our New Year's celebration so wonderful and unforgettable. (Joe & Family)

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Joe S
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 4 January 2012

I have several times stayed at this hotel and the hotel has become one of my top choice when staying in Bandung.
With the cozy atmosphere of the hotel, many of friendly staff and a lovely rooms, this hotel provides everything I need.
You wont regret staying at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family