US$36
  • Restaurant
Alqueby Hotel(Bandung)
US$25
  • Restaurant
All reviewspasar barugrand mosqueasia afrika streetmoney changeralun alunwalking distancesuperior roomupon checkstrategic locationbandung cityfront officebraga streetmahmutmsgfhousekeepingtaste
Reviewed 18 November 2017

My first visit to Bandung was made great by my stay in Golden Flower. Mr Ricky addressed all my concerns regarding my room. The front desk staff Miss Rose, Miss Celine and Mr Febri were also very helpful in organizing a taxi for me or giving me helpful tips on places to visit in Bandung.
The room was large and spacious but somewhat old. In need of some renovations. A good selection of food was on offer for breakfast which was included with the room. Wifi was good in the room and hotel surrounds. The price for a 4 star hotel was very reasonable considering the location which was right in the heart of Bandung. Walking distance to the mall or to the markets and many food outlets close by to choose from. A convenience store also located next door to the hotel.
Overall I had great 10 day stay in Golden Flower. Will stay there again. A big thanks to Mr Ricky and his team.

Room Tip: Non smokers should request lower floors.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
NorSyahlevie, General Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear.Mark D,

Dear. Mr Syah R

Warmest Greetings from Golden Flower Hotel Bandung...

Thank you for choosing Golden Flower Hotel Bandung and for your great review.
We are overjoyed to learn you enjoyed your stay with us and glad that our staff could help you in any possible ways.

love to welcome you back for another great stay in Golden Flower Hotel Bandung.

Best Regards ,

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I would like praise and give thanks to the staff at Golden Flower, Mr Mahmood for giving the perfect service. Knowing that he knows my Aunt from hometown, he personally went to our room giving warmth welcome. Thank you for decorating our room. Such a friendly man. Will see you again whenever we go Bandung. Thank you.
And of cause. the hotel is super clean and super convenient. AS long as its near shopping area, I'm HAPPY. will definitely stay here again.

Thank you.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Fatin n

Warmest Greetings from Golden Flower Hotel Bandung...

Thank you for choosing Golden Flower Hotel Bandung and for your great review.

love to welcome you back for another great stay in Golden Flower Hotel Bandung.

Best Regards ,

Reviewed 27 September 2017

we are family 4 adults . they gave us very big two connected room .Rooms are clean and tea coffee making facility and wash also very clean . staff very friendly kindness .they always greeting to us . Excellent breakfast . location very close to shopping area .money changer .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank RanjanF
AgusSutisno, General Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear RanjanF,

Thank you for sharing your good experience at Golden Flower Hotel Bandung on TripAdvisor.

We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at Golden Flower Hotel Bandung. Especially our location, rooms, facilities, service, and our breakfast menu. I will share your kind words to the entire team to appreciated their good work.

Once again thank you for sharing your good experience and we are looking forward to welcoming you again at Golden Flower Hotel Bandung.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Golden flower hotel bandung for 2 nights. This is a basic hotel that has all facilities that a 4 star property would offer.. But the properly is really old.
Positives:
1) location: it's exactly at the heart of bandung city and railway Station is just 10 minutes away
2) staff was friendly
3) breakfast was wholesome with a mix of western and Indonesian food options. One of the chef was nice enough to check if I preferred vegetarian food and made a special vegetable noodles and a special juice for me and my family

Overall a decent place to spend a night or 2, but if you are looking for a luxury 4 star hotel, this one will surely disappoint

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
AgusSutisno, General Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Vingnesh M,

We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at Golden Flower Hotel Bandung. Especially our location, food & beverages and our service. I will share your kind words to the entire team to appreciated their good work.

And we also apologies for the inconvinience that occured during your stay.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again at Golden Flower Hotel Bandung.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

When this hotel was built it would have been very classy, but today it needs some TLC. It was a comfortable stay in the spacious room I was given and I do not have any complaints except that it was a bit run down. The buffet breakfast was excellent. It is only a short walk to Braga Street but I must have missed something because to me it was a very dull street.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Stephen W,

We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at Golden Flower Hotel Bandung. Especially our location and our service. I will share your kind words to the entire team to appreciated their good work.

Your advice about our property is a well noted for our management.