All reviews pasar baru grand mosque asia afrika street money changer alun alun walking distance superior room upon check strategic location bandung city front office braga street mahmut gf housekeeping taste cleanliness
Reviewed 30 July 2011

I came back for the 2nd time here. Just a short get away for relaxing and Golden Flower hotel is still my first choice. Well, nothing can explain their services, it was excellent and great!! The smiles from all the staffs and their friendliness just makes you so welcome to stay. I was put to a deluxe room this time and the room is so spacious with modern design and the bathroom was also nicely done plus with an internet connection just makes you want to extend your stay longer. Room service was excellent and always put your room to a make up. Breakfast have lots of varieties from local to western. Well, a pleasure and a happy note to stay in Golden Flower hotel. Will visit again in my next trip. Definitely a high recomended hotel to all, either group, business or family traveller when you hop in to the city of bandung.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank mohd_Izhar
fomgf, Front Office Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2011

Dear Sir,
Warmest Greeting from Golden Flower Hotel Bandung.
We are delighted to read that you are returning guest and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your appreciation with us.

It is very delighted to learn that you had an excellent stay with us and particularly value our hotel. Your comments on the service provided by our staff are most gratifying and will be shared with the whole team.
It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to the Golden Flower Hotel Bandung

Please do contact me at andrian.sd@golden-flower.co.id for any assistance you need.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2011

Will back again for staying and recommend to family or my friends

• Stayed: July 2011
fomgf, Front Office Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2011

Dear Pak Hendra,

Warmest Greeting from Golden Flower Hotel Bandung,
We are delighted to read that you have been 3 times check in at our Executive Room and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your appreciation with us.

I'm looking forward to meet you in personal.
Once again thank you.
Cheers.

Reviewed 15 July 2011

I was stay during school holiday.That time most of the hotel are full in bandung. But a friend of mine suggest book through the hotel website.He said you will get the room easily. First I was not confidence with it. But when go through the internet, the hotel website also have a live chat with call centre of the hotel. So they assist me how to book. When I'm arrived at the hotel, my room already prepare. And the room I book meet my expectation.Thanks to hotel internet booking, me and my family was happy. For sure I will book again through their internet booking.

• Stayed: July 2011
fomgf, Front Office Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2011

Dear Mr.Lukey,
Warmest Greeting from Golden Flower Hotel.
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your appreciation with us.

It is very delighted to hear that our internet booking is easy to book and particularly value our hotel. Please do use our internet booking for your next stay.

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2011

just an awesome hotel located at very strategic places in bandung, love that food, room,facilities and especially the hospitality... just feels like home

Room Tip: grand deluxe is the best if you trip with your family
  • Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank hansen0212

Dear Mr. Hansen,
Warmest greeting from Golden Flower Hotel Bandung
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your appreciation with us. We are delighted with your simple comments and tips for others to stay at our hotel.
I am looking forward to hearing from you for your next stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me at andrian.sd@golden-flower.co.id.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 July 2011

I was stay last june at executive room..the room was different with other rooms I saw in other hotel because it has jacuzzi outside the room..outdoor..nice..I'm definetly recommend this hotel..the rate was affordable aswell..

• Stayed: June 2011

Dear Mr. Ecco,
We are delighted to read your comments, we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your appreciation with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for your next stay at my email address andrian.sd@golden-flower.co.id

Cheers