“Good and Excellent Hotel”
Review of Golden Flower

Golden Flower
Ranked #35 of 231 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed 20 July 2011

Will back again for staying and recommend to family or my friends

• Stayed: July 2011
fomgf, Front Office Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2011

Dear Pak Hendra,

Warmest Greeting from Golden Flower Hotel Bandung,
We are delighted to read that you have been 3 times check in at our Executive Room and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your appreciation with us.

It is very delighted to learn that you had an excellent stay with us and particularly value our hotel. Your comments on the service provided by our staff are most gratifying and will be shared with the whole team.

I'm looking forward to meet you in personal.
Once again thank you.
Cheers.

Reviewed 15 July 2011

I was stay during school holiday.That time most of the hotel are full in bandung. But a friend of mine suggest book through the hotel website.He said you will get the room easily. First I was not confidence with it. But when go through the internet, the hotel website also have a live chat with call centre of the hotel. So they assist me how to book. When I'm arrived at the hotel, my room already prepare. And the room I book meet my expectation.Thanks to hotel internet booking, me and my family was happy. For sure I will book again through their internet booking.

• Stayed: July 2011
fomgf, Front Office Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2011

Dear Mr.Lukey,
Warmest Greeting from Golden Flower Hotel.
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your appreciation with us.

It is very delighted to hear that our internet booking is easy to book and particularly value our hotel. Please do use our internet booking for your next stay.

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2011

just an awesome hotel located at very strategic places in bandung, love that food, room,facilities and especially the hospitality... just feels like home

Room Tip: grand deluxe is the best if you trip with your family
  • Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank hansen0212

Dear Mr. Hansen,
Warmest greeting from Golden Flower Hotel Bandung
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your appreciation with us. We are delighted with your simple comments and tips for others to stay at our hotel.
I am looking forward to hearing from you for your next stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me at andrian.sd@golden-flower.co.id.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 July 2011

I was stay last june at executive room..the room was different with other rooms I saw in other hotel because it has jacuzzi outside the room..outdoor..nice..I'm definetly recommend this hotel..the rate was affordable aswell..

• Stayed: June 2011

Dear Mr. Ecco,
We are delighted to read your comments, we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your appreciation with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for your next stay at my email address andrian.sd@golden-flower.co.id

Cheers

Reviewed 12 July 2011

We thought that being in heritage surroundings would make this hotel different from other hotels in Bandung.
Location was very good, near Pasar Baru (if you want to buy cheap clothes), Braga Street, Merdeka Building (where Asia Africa Conference was held in 1955), Banceuy street (where you can buy good quality coffee "Aroma Coffee".

But, the hotel itself just an ordinary hotel, the room was small and size of the a bed for twin bed is only 100 cm. The bathroom was small too, and they provide large shower that attached too close to the wall, so if you taking a bath you might bump your stomach to the faucet.

There were many choices for breakfast, although their taste just so-so, but I found Nasi Rawon Nguling menu was so delicious, thank God.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ADEVIA

Dear Adevia,
Warmest greeting from Golden Flower Hotel Bandung.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay. We would like to research further into this matter. We would appreciate if you could kindly contact us at andrian.sd@golden-flower.co.id Thank you again and we hope to see you back in the nearest future.Andrian - Front Office Manager