All reviews pasar baru grand mosque asia afrika street money changer alun alun walking distance superior room upon check strategic location bandung city front office braga street mahmut gf housekeeping taste cleanliness
Reviewed 12 July 2011

We thought that being in heritage surroundings would make this hotel different from other hotels in Bandung.
Location was very good, near Pasar Baru (if you want to buy cheap clothes), Braga Street, Merdeka Building (where Asia Africa Conference was held in 1955), Banceuy street (where you can buy good quality coffee "Aroma Coffee".

But, the hotel itself just an ordinary hotel, the room was small and size of the a bed for twin bed is only 100 cm. The bathroom was small too, and they provide large shower that attached too close to the wall, so if you taking a bath you might bump your stomach to the faucet.

There were many choices for breakfast, although their taste just so-so, but I found Nasi Rawon Nguling menu was so delicious, thank God.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ADEVIA
fomgf, Front Office Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2011

Dear Adevia,
Warmest greeting from Golden Flower Hotel Bandung.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay. We would like to research further into this matter. We would appreciate if you could kindly contact us at andrian.sd@golden-flower.co.id Thank you again and we hope to see you back in the nearest future.Andrian - Front Office Manager

Reviewed 21 June 2011

When I booked this hotel, it was because I looked for an affordable price hotel with swimming pool and clean room. And it turned out to be just as expected.
My children enjoyed their swimming time and the room and bathroom were clean and nice. We also enjoyed our breakfast which served ala buffet with some variety of foods.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
fomgf, Front Office Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2011

Dear HuilieTan
Warmest Greeting From Golden Flower Hotel Bandung.

My name is Andrian - Front Office Manager, Thank you for taking your time to comments our hotel at TripAdvisor. It is nice to hear that your family are happy during your stay at Golden Flower.
We do hope you will coming back to Golden Flower Hotel. Please do not hesitate to contact me at andrian.sd@golden-flower.co.id
See you soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2011

The best hotel in bandung, most wonderful hotel with great view. The food was excellent. I love the hospitality. The room was clean and comfortable. Most definitely I will visit this hotel in the future - yunus s wijaya , director of PT Bright Integrasi Teknologi

• Stayed: April 2011
fomgf, Front Office Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2011

Dear Mr. Yunus,
I am pleased to introduce myself, my name is Andrian, I am Front Office Manager Golden Flower Hotel. Having read your review, on behalf of Management, I would like to extended my deepest gratitude for your positive comment. Please visit us at any available time you have. Do not hesitate to contact me at my email address andrian.sd@golden-flower.co.id. Cheers.

Reviewed 8 June 2011

I went there with my wife n sons, everyone seems to like it. Especially my wife, because its a walking distance to Pasar Baru, she could shopping all day. We had a cozy room and great breakfast there, you should try their healthy juice.

I would like to come there when school holiday come. Thanks for the excelent service GF (Golden Flower)

• Stayed: May 2011
fomgf, Front Office Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2011

Dear Mr. Harry,
Greetings from Golden Flower, it is nice to have you and your family during your stay previously. And Big thanks for your comment. I do hope to meet you again in this school holiday season with your wife and sons. Next stay, we have Kids Corner at Lobby Area so your sons can play games. Cheers. Send Regards to your Family.

Andrian

Reviewed 12 May 2011

Location Hotel is strategically located in the city of Bandung. Hotel location that is easy to achieve. Hotel rooms are large and liberal. interesting interior

PATRICIA A.M TINDANGEN (-------------@yahoo.com)

Room Tip: The hotel room does not interfere with each other
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
fomgf, Front Office Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2011

Dear Ms.Patricia,
Dear Value Guest,
On behalf of Management, I would like to extend my gratitude for your review on TripAdvisor. You might check our Executive Room with jacuzzi outside the room.Executive Room is a great answer for the successful executive lifestyle and couple. Also try our Legend Club and Karaoke at our Lobby Floor. Do contact me at andrian.sd@golden-flower.co.id for your next visit. Hope to see you again. Cheers.