US$35
US$46
US$11
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
All reviewspasar barugrand mosqueasia afrika streetmoney changeralun alunwalking distancesuperior roomupon checkstrategic locationbandung cityfront officebraga streetmahmutmsgfhousekeepingtaste
Reviewed 3 May 2011

This is first time i see inside the hotel previous visit only see from outside. When i came here and stay they have nice room. Minimalist modern, nice food, good location, good food for breakfast and nice front desk.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
fomgf, Front Office Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2011

Dear Value Guest,
On behalf of Management, I would like to extend my gratitude for your review on TripAdvisor. Besides our food we have also Spa, Fitness and Sauna at our Top Floor and also Swimming Pool Outdoor. You may try in the evening our Karaoke Club and Legend at our Lobby Floor. Do not hesitate to contact me at andrian.sd@golden-flower.co.id for your next visit. Once again, thank you
hope to seen you in the nearest future.

Reviewed 2 May 2011

We stayed for one night on Saturday to Sunday. I booked & paid Superior King Room through the hotel website. Upon checked-in, we were told that the room has been upgraded to Grand Deluxe since the one we booked were all occupied. We were very happy with the room. It was very clean and spacious with modern interior, and comfortable bed. We were given a welcome fruit plate and a welcoming note card on the table from the hotel manager. The aircon was working well, just a bit noisy. Free internet connection is a plus! The bathroom was clean and hot water was working well.

The hotel service was very good, all the staffs were helpful and friendly. I bought some cakes from their Cake Shop and they actually offered to send the cakes to the room. But the cake didn't taste as good as it looked. I had better ones. We also ordered room service for dinner, Club Sandwich and Cantonese Fried Rice. Quite happy with those and reasonable price as well. but maybe need to have more variaties in the in-room dining menu. We had a good sleep & quiet nite. Breakfast wasn't that good. We went down around 9.15am (breakfast till 10am), and some of the food was already gone, especially on the sausages and potatoes and they didn't refill until we told them to. We had to wait for around 10 minutes and only the potatoes came out. Lack of control from the staffs. Dim sum food wasn't really too appealing either. Upon checked out, the concierge was very great and helpful with our questions regarding the streets in Bandung.

Overall, we had a pleasant stay and definitely are going to consider this hotel for our next trip to Bandung.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank olie_237
Reviewed 25 April 2011

when i stayed there, everything was fine and also room, location are good.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank aryanti
fomgf, Front Office Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2011

Dear Ibu Ariyanti,
Warmest Greeting from Golden Flower Hotel. On behalf of Management, I would like to extended my gratitude for your review at TripAdvisor.com. Through your feedback make us to improve our quality of product and services. We hope you will come back in the nearest future, Please do contact me at andrian.sd@golden-flower.co.id for your next stay or any information you need to ask.
Best Regards,
ANDRIAN S.Daud
FO Manager
Golden Flower Hotel
Bandung

Reviewed 22 April 2011

It was a wonderful experience staying at golden flower hotel. The rooms is clean and spacious. The toilets are nicely design and the beds is very comfortable. Breakfast have lots of variety. The view from our room is just fantastic, although is a little bit noisy as we face the main road, but great experience to see the way of living here. The people were very service oriented and i can say the servive is excellent. The bellboy are all helpful. The hotel was also beautifully design and gives the best welcome to travellers. It suites all kinds of travellers either business or leisure. Location of hotel is good and nearby to the pasar baru trade center and also jalan braga. Hotel facilities are all complete and serves all our needs. Overall is was great to stay and the service was also excellent. Definitely will come again when visited bandung in the future.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
fomgf, Front Office Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2011

Dear Mr. Mohd.Izhar,
Warmest Greetings from Golden Flower Hotel,
On Behalf of General Manager, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your review for our Hotel.
Your positive feedback make us to improve more the quality of our products and services as to provide the best possible standards to our guests at all time.
Please email me for your next stay at my email address andrian.sd@golden-flower.co.id so that we could give you best services.
I'm personally and also all employees of Golden Flower are looking forward to meet you again on your next stay

Reviewed 7 April 2011

1. Room - a little bit small.
2. Cleanliness - very good
3. Internet - very good
4. Bed - need improvement
5. Service - very good (coutersy and friendly)
6. Amneties - good

Room Tip: music too loud at lower floor
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
fomgf, Front Office Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2011

Dear Emras,
Warmest Greetings from Golden Flower,
My name is Andrian S.Daud-Front Office Manager, on behalf of Management we would like to extend our deepest gratitude for your review of our Hotel. Your review becomes a motivation for us to gain more to the quality of our products and services at all time.
Please do contact me at andrian.sd@golden-flower.co.id for your next time so we can give best service to you and your family.
Again many thanks to your review. I'm personally look forward to welcome you for your next visit.

Cheers.