Amaris Hotel Setiabudhi Bandung(Bandung)(Great Value!)
US$23
  • Pool
US$100
US$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Amalio Hotel(Bandung)
US$51
TripAdvisor
All reviewspasar barugrand mosqueasia afrika streetmoney changeralun alunwill stay there againwalking distanceairport transfersuperior roomupon checkvisit bandungstrategic locationshopping areaconvenience storefront officebandung citybraga street
Reviewed 25 April 2011

when i stayed there, everything was fine and also room, location are good.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank aryanti
fomgf, Front Office Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2011

Dear Ibu Ariyanti,
Warmest Greeting from Golden Flower Hotel. On behalf of Management, I would like to extended my gratitude for your review at TripAdvisor.com. Through your feedback make us to improve our quality of product and services. We hope you will come back in the nearest future, Please do contact me at andrian.sd@golden-flower.co.id for your next stay or any information you need to ask.
Best Regards,
ANDRIAN S.Daud
FO Manager
Golden Flower Hotel
Bandung

Reviewed 22 April 2011

It was a wonderful experience staying at golden flower hotel. The rooms is clean and spacious. The toilets are nicely design and the beds is very comfortable. Breakfast have lots of variety. The view from our room is just fantastic, although is a little bit noisy as we face the main road, but great experience to see the way of living here. The people were very service oriented and i can say the servive is excellent. The bellboy are all helpful. The hotel was also beautifully design and gives the best welcome to travellers. It suites all kinds of travellers either business or leisure. Location of hotel is good and nearby to the pasar baru trade center and also jalan braga. Hotel facilities are all complete and serves all our needs. Overall is was great to stay and the service was also excellent. Definitely will come again when visited bandung in the future.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
fomgf, Front Office Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2011

Dear Mr. Mohd.Izhar,
Warmest Greetings from Golden Flower Hotel,
Your positive feedback make us to improve more the quality of our products and services as to provide the best possible standards to our guests at all time.
Please email me for your next stay at my email address andrian.sd@golden-flower.co.id so that we could give you best services.
I'm personally and also all employees of Golden Flower are looking forward to meet you again on your next stay

Reviewed 7 April 2011

1. Room - a little bit small.
2. Cleanliness - very good
3. Internet - very good
4. Bed - need improvement
5. Service - very good (coutersy and friendly)
6. Amneties - good

Room Tip: music too loud at lower floor
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
fomgf, Front Office Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2011

Dear Emras,
Warmest Greetings from Golden Flower,
My name is Andrian S.Daud-Front Office Manager, on behalf of Management we would like to extend our deepest gratitude for your review of our Hotel. Your review becomes a motivation for us to gain more to the quality of our products and services at all time.
Please do contact me at andrian.sd@golden-flower.co.id for your next time so we can give best service to you and your family.
Again many thanks to your review. I'm personally look forward to welcome you for your next visit.

Cheers.
ANDRIAN - FO Manager

Reviewed 5 April 2011

very wide area for breakfast, and so little entertainment

Room Tip: the best & interestin hotel in central bandung
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
fomgf, Front Office Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2011

Dear Mr. Arisman,
Warmest Greetings from Golden Flower Hotel,
My Name is Andrian S.Daud - Front Office Manager, On Behalf of General Manager, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your review for our Hotel.
Its a simple comment but it is big for us with your feedback. In the nearest time, we are planning to have an entertainment at our Lotus Restaurant especially during the weekend.
Once again thank you for your feedback

We are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 31 March 2011

This was my first visit to Bandung for leisure with my family. I bought these 4 days 3 nights package from Air Asia Go Holiday based on reviews in the website. Of course I didn’t expect too much from the low price package. But, when we arrived at the hotel, this however turned out to be awesome. This hotel is a new modern hotel surrounded by the old buildings. The superior room is comfortable with LCD TV, good bedding, modern, clean and also free internet access. The staff were very helpful and polite, and being able to speak Malay and English. They provide variety choice of food, local and western. It is near to Pasar Baru Trade Centre, just a few minutes walking distance and it is not so far from Jl. Riau where most of factory outlet stores are located but you still need a taxi to get there.

Very convenient to go anywhere but it’s located in the central of busiest road in Bandung. Luckily I’ve booked a van and a driver in advance to bring us here and there from morning until night but one thing that makes me crazy was the Indonesian driving skills, they just ignore all the traffic lights!

No good restaurants in the neighborhood, so better eat before you get back to the hotel unless you wanna try the hotel kitchen. Also, the hotel provides free airport transfer, so don’t forget to email them your arrival details in advance.

Room Tip: Good value for money and comfortable place to stay
  • Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
fomgf, Front Office Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2011

Dear Ms. Wan Fazlina,
Warmest Greetings from Golden Flower Hotel,
My Name is Andrian S.Daud - Front Office Manager, On Behalf of Management I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your review for our Hotel.
It is through feedback such as yours that we are able to improve the quality of our products and services as to provide the best possible standards to our guests at all time.
I'm personally and also all employees of Golden Flower are looking forward to meet you again this year.