All reviewsrooftop roomindonesian restaurantala carte breakfastno liftinterior designdago areahotel guestsitbinstagramcafeamenitieswifi
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Staff at the check in counter still double charged my room. I already confirmed to them that I only booked for 2 rooms, but they charged for 4 rooms. When I ask Hotel for refund, they refused it without any explanation and slow response from hotel management. No fridge, no safety box, no elevator (stairs only, to carry your luggage). It also noisy from outside room.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Chanced upon this boutique hotel on instagram and decided to book it for my trip to Bandung. Knowing that it is a boutique hotel, I came without any expectations.

I was pleasantly surprised when they upgraded my room to the rooftop room and it was really spacious and clean.

Had some issues with the water drainage in the shower but it was quickly rectified by the staff.

The room came with wifi and ala carte breakfast. The place also had ample parking. There are restaurants/cafe attached to the property and another cafe right across the street. The hotel is quite centralized.

Only downside is that there is no lift, but the staff would offer to carry your bags/luggages to your room.

Room Tip: Request for rooftop rooms if possible
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 December 2017

We decided to take a quick getaway, a stay-cation in our hometown and I was looking for a place that allow us to easily walk to point of interest. Beehive fulfil that.

Location is great, really. I can walk to Saraga for morning run, walk to many coffee shops around Dago area, easily take angkot - public transport to visit some other places and if we order taxi, it came within 10 minutes. I would definitely stay here if I need to be around North of Bandung.

However, if you are more than 170 cm, you will find that the bed is slightly small and the mirror in the bathroom is at the low side, you need to bend your knee a bit.

Breakfast? I don't know is it 7 am or 7.30 am. It's lacking consistency of service. I would suggest not to clean up breakfast area while guests are having breakfast. It's not healthy and it's a disturbance.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I stayed here 3 nights with my wife and my 2 year old. I was glad that my wife chose this hotel even though its pretty far from our usual shopping spot. With the amount I paid, I got almost everything perfect like a 5 star hotel but theres definitely alot of things that can be improve . I basically got the cheapest room and the size of it surprised us, its spacious, we didnt have any view out the window but that was alright, design was the room was really homely, there we plenty of international channels and not forgetting the humongous toilet.Room was lacking a few things, there was no proper table for us to have dinner on (not even expecting a dining table of coz), the was no make up table too, TV was really small. Hotel wasnt equipped with international socket converter, no lift and also no airport transfer. What we really loved was the room service food that came from 2 restaurants below. They served really great food with generous servings too.

Room Tip: low level, coz theres no lift
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I traveled here with my friends. We ordered two rooms. The deluxe room twin bed and rooftop room. The staffs was very nice and helpful, the receptionist helped us in choosing our rooms, as they have different room design. I stayed at the rooftop room. The design of the room are GREAT, but the rest is very dissapointing.
1. Dirty rooms : super thick dust spotted near my bed, lots of stained at the bathroom's floor, dust can be seen in most of the room corners.
2. Uncomfortable Bed : The pillow covers, bed sheets, and quilt cover are rough, we even decided not to use the pillows. We asked the receptionist to change our quilt because it makes us itchy, and they replied that they dont have any new quilt cover.
3. Stink Bathroom
4. Floor Drain Issued : The Shower area was quite big with three centimeter lower than the other area, and still, it flooded very Bad
5. Leaking Closet : The closet was leaking everytime we used it.
Overall it is very dissapoing staying here. I visited my friends room, The deluxe room twin bed, i think it is way much better. Cleaner, but still they have the rough and itchy covers issues. Overall, the only positive things of staying here is, they have lots of photo-able spots. So, if you're not a type of photo freak person, never stay here! ><

Room Tip: rooftop room is very dirty, better choose the deluxe twin room
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends