Review Highlights
Another Good Massage

We always drop in here for a massage & pedicure. Yes..... another good massage at a great price... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
RKHOOKER
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Good Foot Massage & AC in room

Goutama Spa is located in the middle of Ubud Town and it is a great affordable place to get a foot... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
JulesTim
Texas

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Ubud
from US$50.00
from US$50.00
from US$260.00
More Info
All reviews deep tissue massage balinese massage foot reflexology amazing massage pedicure pressure oil masseuse body
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

If I had to come back to get a massage I would come here. Not because of the fancy spa but because of the quality of the massage. We have received quite few but this one left us ready to sleep. The next day our bodies were like new! By the way it is also very cheap compared to most of the places in Ubud!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I went for a foot reflexology and a balinese massage. I enjoyed both very much and didn’t expect such a professional massage for that price. I went to many massages during my 2 month in Bali and this was one of the best. And very cheap!
Absolutely happy!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I went in one day for pedicure they did amazing job, so decided to go back and i had balinese/deep tissue massage. I have regular massages and have to say this was one of the best I've ever had, she checked if the pressure was good and worked on all the tight places. Wish i had gone earlier then i could have gone back for more! The place isn't anything to look at so if you're after a posh spa this isn't the place for you, but its clean and comfortable and in the end it's about getting a good massage. Cost was really cheap too Rp.110.000 for an hour. Definitely try them

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Good value facial and massage at this place.
This was my 2nd time at this spa. It's in a great location on Goutama lane. The rooms are reasonably clean and the therapists are well trained.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 13 June 2017

This place is cheap so don't have high expectations! There were no welcome drinks or feet washing like some of the others in Ubud.
For me the biggest problem was the atmosphere... The room was brightly lit and clinical and lights were left on during massage. It didn't have full walls so you could hear the whole reception area and street.
The masseurs were chatting and giggling with each other too much! And to top it off, someone came in to change the bin and started vacuuming outside!
Really off putting!
Oil used made me very very itchy!
Massage was good and could shower afterwards! We had Devi and Kadue.

Date of experience: June 2017