“Worst massage”

Goutama Spa
Ranked #71 of 228 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Goutama Spa has 4 rooms and 7 beds one of them is on open air room. Before or after massage we service ginger tea for the customer.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I took a deep tissue massage, because of back pain. It started with cracking my back with her hand and full power on my spin. She just did a program she had to do and what she did wasn’t good. Would be the same if you would sit on a massage chair.
When lying on my back I saw her pissed off face. She was checking the clock every few seconds. After 45 minutes (I booked 60 min) this sad situation ended.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"treatment"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

If I had to come back to get a massage I would come here. Not because of the fancy spa but because of the quality of the massage. We have received quite few but this one left us ready to sleep. The next day our bodies were like new! By the way it is also very cheap compared to most of the places in Ubud!

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I went for a foot reflexology and a balinese massage. I enjoyed both very much and didn’t expect such a professional massage for that price. I went to many massages during my 2 month in Bali and this was one of the best. And very cheap!
Absolutely happy!

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I went in one day for pedicure they did amazing job, so decided to go back and i had balinese/deep tissue massage. I have regular massages and have to say this was one of the best I've ever had, she checked if the pressure was good and worked on all the tight places. Wish i had gone earlier then i could have gone back for more! The place isn't anything to look at so if you're after a posh spa this isn't the place for you, but its clean and comfortable and in the end it's about getting a good massage. Cost was really cheap too Rp.110.000 for an hour. Definitely try them