“Wonderful Dining Experience”

Cuisines: South American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2018

My friend and I ate her on a Tuesday evening. We stopped by earlier in the day and made a reservation after reviewing the menu. What a wonderful experience. We had a table near the open kitchen. The restaurant is open air and was quite comfortable in the evening. We ordered a ceviche, an empanada, a side if rice, the fish main course, and an octopus starter. We were satisfied with everything. We ordered a couple of beers too though there was an extensive wine and cocktail list. The bill was more than we were used to paying in Indonesia but well worth it given the high quality of the food. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Muchos felicidades al chef chileno que ha creado un lugar espectacular.

I sincerely love latino food the most and this restaurant captures the full essence. We had ceviche, limey beans, calamari with chorizo... everything was just fantastic. Food was prepared fast, drinks were great, and service was awesome.
I recommend this restaurant as a must-go for anyone visiting UBUD!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, lovely ambience, small but beautiful <3 thank you for making our stay in Bali memorable. We’ll be back

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

1st do book this, as it’s unlikely that you’ll be able to walk in off the street, but then miracles do happen. The place is small, but don’t be put off. We had a very good meal here, the menu is limited but that just makes life a whole lot simpler and regardless of what you choose your taste buds will not be disappointed. I opted for the Ribeye steak medium rare and it was probably the best I have ever had, it melted in my mouth and along with the mash and jus it was really something. Anyway, stop reading just book a table and be your own judge.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

After a little persuasion, the lovely Monica agreed to let our large group come for dinner in their small but wonderful restaurant. And we are so glad that she did! What a way to end our stay in Ubud. The food is delicious and the service excellent. I cannot recommend this place enough! Thank you to the whole team!

1  Thank Benedetta G