“Consistently Great”

Who's Who
Ranked #30 of 983 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Belgian, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A Relaxed Quiet Haven located behind the New Taco Casa in the South S-Bend of Beautiful Ubud serving Flavor Driven Dishes such as Shoarma, Tuna Tartare, Tika Masala...
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Came back again earlier this year with my friend and we had the best meal in Ubud. I made the reservation way back in December/January and the owner was very nice. Ordered the schnitzel and penne pasta. Despite both being awesome, I prefer the penne. Atmosphere was very romantic so quite suitable for a romantic dinner.

Date of visit: February 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,394)

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Very pleasant place to sit and eat; good creative dishes on a limited menu but yet enough to choose from. Delicious.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 2 March 2017

The decor is nice, its set away from the busy road and its a pretty cool little place, the food was good but have had similar meals for cheaper.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Atmosphere is great! It's a beautiful place, made with Love. It's a little bit hidden so you have to search it. BUT: We went there and thougt that it's good for vegetarien but they only have one vegetarien dish, vegetable curry! We asked if they could do the Penne without bacon and this was no problem and it tasted very very good! But it says on TripAdvisor that it's good for vegetarians and vegans and this information is just False! So maybe i would go there again and Drink somthing or take a dessert because service was so kind! :)

Date of visit: March 2017
tOm L, Owner at Who's Who, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2017

--- the following is a message from the Big Chief, the True Operator ---

Hi there, my name is Zombo.

First and before all..

I want to thank you for your visit and the nice words you used to describe our place, our atmosphere and our food, despite the understandable dissapointment you’ve encountered regarding our limited choice for Vegetarians and Vegans.

I am glad you raise this issue, because it gives me the chance to explain to you, and future customers, how this ‘False Information’ is something we, as owners, can only control in a limited way.

Yes, it says -Vegetarian Friendly- and -Vegan Options- and -Gluten Free Options- on our Tripadvisor Page.

BUT..

You are mighty invited to come and read the many, many, many, e-mails I wrote to Tripavisor to, please, stop misrepresenting our restaurant.

You are also mighty invited to see how I supposably can use my own ‘Management Center’ to change how we want to be represented. (Belgian - European - International, that is) and then see how nothing changes, and -Vegetarian Friendly- and -Vegan Friendly- and -Gluten Free Options- still stay up there, confusing the Hell out of us and our customers.

As it is mentioned on our website: “Who's Who loves and Respects All Kitchens.”

BUT..

We are not well versed in the Vegetarian or Vegan or Gluten Free Cuisine.

AND (here comes the fizzle)..

We never claim(ed) otherwise.

Maybe it’s the robots at Tripadvisor who read about Salads in some of our other reviews, or maybe it is a glitch in the Matrix or maybe it is something else..

We don’t know.

But believe me, there is nothing to gain but bummer for you and for us when our place is misrepresented, and so it is something we try to ferousiusly fight against.
Nevertheless sometimes the giants are too big to notice us, or the robots to cold to care.

Our new menu will include some more vegetarian options, but we feel that it will still be not enough to become a -Vegetarian Friendly- Restaurant, and that is ok with us.

We are Who’s Who and we are a Café, a Hideout for Universal Trippers, a Laboratory where the Boundaries of Flavor and Atmosphere are on a constant Quest towards Harmony and Elevation. This is who we are and this is what we stand for.

I hope these words hold the power to clear, at least for a bit, the fog that surrounds this issue. And I hope you have the best of moments in whichever place or experience life puts you next!

Zombo

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Following the good reviews was well worth it. A bit hard to find with only a small street sign, but make sure you take enough time to find this great little restaurant.
I will dispute some negative reviewers comments on meal sizes. We found the meals of better than average size and better than average quality. It may not be the fanciest restaurant in town but well finding.

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Who's Who? Share your experiences!