“Amazing! ”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, International, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We ordered the platter Laramona and it was just incredibly good...so many flavours and textures. We were really impressed by the chef's talent to mix different tastes. I would suggest to order the coconut cheesecake for desert, it's amazing.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Hidden surprise! Make sure you open up your eyes (since the entrance is really small) and do not miss out to discover this amazing place!! We visited LaRamona on a Friday evening where many locals came as well (what better sign can you get, when even locals have their dinner there?). Later on, a DJ played some music and the restaurant turned in a kind of bar/club.
The food was exceptionel! The huge LaRamona Platter filled with delicious flavors suvh as hummus, babaghanoush, prawns, mushrooms and many more, the truffle and parmesan fries (oh god, can I please have another portion please), grilled octopus (my favorite!), pork salad, yummy lamb kebab and a spicy mammacita (chili margarita) cocktail as well as their home made ginger ale!
Highly recommended - It was a pleasure, thank you for having us!

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Best food we’ve had in Ubud. Bruschetta is to die for - we had to order a second! The fried feta and olives were amazing. Staff were friendly and attentive. Atmosphere was chilled. Great selection of drinks. Prices were also very reasonable. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I read the reviews here and we were not disappointed! Food was amazing and the service was excellent. I would highly recommend this place to anyone travelling to ubud.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a great place to have dinner with your friends og family in Ubud, then LaRamona is the place to go. It is genuinely some of the best food my friends and I have ever had the pleasure of tasting. I highly recomend going for the LaRamona platter. There is so many delicious vegetables and pastes that can be combined in a lot of different ways. Every bite offered new delicious flavours. We also recommend getting the red wine, it is mediocre at best, but it a great price and definetly better than most indoenesian wines down here. I also highly recommend getting the desert platter to share with a friend or two. The restaurant is unfortunately quite small and a bit hard to find at first, but it is definetly worth going.