“Wow! Amazing food in Ubud!”
Review of LaRamona Ubud

LaRamona Ubud
Ranked #52 of 971 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Mediterranean, International, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I read the reviews here and we were not disappointed! Food was amazing and the service was excellent. I would highly recommend this place to anyone travelling to ubud.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a great place to have dinner with your friends og family in Ubud, then LaRamona is the place to go. It is genuinely some of the best food my friends and I have ever had the pleasure of tasting. I highly recomend going for the LaRamona platter. There is so many delicious vegetables and pastes that can be combined in a lot of different ways. Every bite offered new delicious flavours. We also recommend getting the red wine, it is mediocre at best, but it a great price and definetly better than most indoenesian wines down here. I also highly recommend getting the desert platter to share with a friend or two. The restaurant is unfortunately quite small and a bit hard to find at first, but it is definetly worth going.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We ate here twice last year and twice this year - we’d never normally eat at the same place more than once but LaRamona is definitely the exception here. The food and drinks are amazing, not least the fried feta and olives, lamb kebab, steak, mushroom risotto, mushroom bruschetta, and the chocolate mousse with orange. The peachie boys cocktail is a winner, as is the berry mojito. A bit quirky on the inside and slightly daunting from the outside but don’t let that put you off - the food is the best we’ve had in Ubud by a mile.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I agree with the reviewer who said stop scrolling - choose this restaurant. My husband and I try not to eat at the same restaurant twice when away on holiday but we broke our rule this time for LaRamona! The food was fabulous, the restaurant itself a little edgy ( in a good way) and the guys who work here very friendly! Huge kudos to the Chef who turns out fab food in such a small kitchen! We loved the mushroom and blue cheese bruschetta, the lamb kebab, the nori tacos and the FAV was the coconut cheesecake. We also appreciated the generous amount of wine served to us. These guys deserve to do well. Just a note.......it is hard to find - best to say between Bali Yoga shop and Cantina. Persevere - it's worth it!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Missed the place driving past, and walking back nearly missed it again - glad we didn't. One of those tiny places that just exceeds all expectations. Very tasty food. Incredible drinks. A vibe that screams character. Look it won't be for everyone, but if you want something different that will surprise you? This is as recommended as any tourist attraction here in Ubud.