All reviews standard room yoga barn monkey forest bebek bengil stayed here for a week mini mart per night swimming pool banana pancakes supermarket massage coco hairdryer indonesia driver tranquil laundry
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a week during my solo birthday trip. Location is very convenient. A min walk out into the main road from hotel lobby. (Nice long driveway) 5 mins to Yoga Barn. Very close to Coco supermarket and most restaurants. Even though it was close to the main road, rooms are nicely tucked away inside the hotel compound so you can be assured a restful sleep every night. sounds of crickets made it always a very pleasant reminder that I am in the jungle.
All the staff were all very kind and helpful. One of the highlight during my stay was when on my birthday they surprised me with a birthday cake during breakfast. I didn't expect it at all. I stayed in Room 15 which was a standard room. Good size, AC worked very well, no pretty view but it was ok since I was always out. Breakfast was always delicious. Portion was just right. (Asian portion) Since there was no safety box in my room, hotel staff were nice enough to keep my valuables during the day when I went out. I didn't get to use their massage as there were cheaper ones outside. But I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Booked to stay in this place for 3 nights in Ubud but extended our stay for 4 nights as we were enjoying it. It is right on the Main Street but you hear absolutely no noise when you enter the place. The staff were very friendly and helpful, I recommend taking their driver to go to different places. They even put together a mini day trip for us that was tailored rather than going on one of the organised ones. We had a Superior room and the room we had in one of the villas was a little basic and the shower is not something I will miss! But it was clean and the bed was comfortable. The garden however was private and we were right on the pool. Breakfast although is included was not good and very limited to set options each day so wouldn't recommend relying on that.
On the Main Street we ate at the pizza place and Mexican to the left and the Thai and grill house to the right. Also had a couple of late nights at the jungle cafe bar, the melting pot and Buddha Bar. You should also ask about getting to CP, a little club type place that's open a little later. Overall loved it there and would recommend the bungalow and the area for a few nights!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CoralHuby
Reviewed 7 July 2017

last year September stayed here for two nights,very nice experience,tranquil and quiet stay.its swimming pool though not big,still enough to swim,breakfast great,four options,banana pancake is my favourite,the location is good also,surround with many eateries,like bebek bengil,warung enak.....room clean with TV,aircon.but no veranda,they have rooms with veranda ,but slightly expensive.anyway,still worth the money!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

This is the place to be in central Ubud! Very quiet, nice room, ask for #13 or 14! The pools are really nice! There is good restaurants near, have to taste Taco Casa and Mamma Mia! The staff is very helpful. We enjoyed 13 nights there, and we don't regret it!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

The lush green walk ways and pool areas are pretty and in keeping with the style in Bali and Ubud in particular. The rooms are nothing to write home about with stained sheets and malfunctioning TV, AC and leaky fridge. The breakfast leaves a lot to be desired, eggs and tea are fine but the accompaniments were always under cooked or tasted stale. They do offer a complimentary free afternoon tea (tea and toast) no sell water and beer but no restaurant or room service. The staff were fine, not generally demonstrative of the infamous Balinese hospitality and on occasions very unhelpful, verging on smug when I asked for help getting a taxi for a better price - knowing my friends had traveled to the same place the day before from further away - suggesting I go out in the street. So in summary it's fine. If you just need a bed, sun lounger and bed in close proximity to monkey forest and yoga barn than this will do but so would any of the others lining this street. I wouldn't come back or recommend it.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo