“Decent!”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Wide range of food options, a big cup of coffee and nice comfy couches/seats to lounge on. Prices are more expensive than a cheap warung, but not by means expensive. The bacon, cheese omelette was my go to for breakfast and ofcourse nasi goreng every other time of the day! Friendly staff and good location.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

We came across this place because our Hotels free breakfast was so bad. Enjoyed our food and coffee. Bought a recycled rice bag made into a shopping bag. The Staff were very friendly and respectful in addressing you.... nice and genuine I feel.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

As in the last years I went almost every evening to this cute cafe and restaurant in Penestanan area in Ubud. The have a small but delicious menu for really good prices. You can sit outside or inside and listen to the music whilst having a beer. The staff is fast and lovely. If you like a chilled and easygoing atmosphere, this is the place to be. It is never crowded and I always love to have my rest of the day there.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I'd been on last visit so went again. Side portion of chips actually meant 7 chips. We had to go eat again after we'd been here. It was disappointing.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Coffee is pretty good, food is well priced staff a very friendly but the WiFi is so slow it is ridiculous you can have your entire meal with coffee and still not view a page.