“Excellent vibe .. pizza .. pasta ”
Review of Warung Citta Ovest

Warung Citta Ovest
Ranked #105 of 953 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

When I lived in bali I would often find myself at this small and simple and excellent cafe. I was often alone. No one else seemed to yet realise it's excellence. As the scooters sped by, I would eat delicious pasta or pizza, sip a glass of good Chile wine, and ponder on the many joys of life
2 years later others have caught up and the cafe is successful, busy. Many local wealthy Balinese ladies who lunch are here for lunch. Word of excellence gets around
So happy to re-find this cafe
Pizza with anchovies and capers, garlic, tomato sauce. Truly Italian style.
Happy happy

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Don't think twice! By far vest pizza and pasta I have ever had!
Been there twice ina row!
Nelson pasta is my reco.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Cittá Ovest is the perfect place to give your stomach a break from Asian food. The pizzas are really good and, if you are a fan of a thin dough (much like in Italy), you will like them too. The milkshakes are delicious, the iced tea correct. For dessert don't miss the brownie with vanilla ice cream (the brownie is served warm).
The staff is friendly and competent, I would recommend this place to everyone looking for a yummy dinner.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Came here after reading the reviews and it was worth it. Small place but the pizza was so good and so, so cheap! If your looking for casual but pizza, come here!

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

This place only has a few tables, we tried to get in one night but couldn't, so came the next evening. Also very busy but the staff arranged a table for us.
Food was faultless - best pizza we have had in Bali! Wine was very reasonable and the garlic bread with Parmesan is a must!