See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

Great little place for dinner
Extremely well priced great food
Service was courteous and fast just what was needed after a big day adventuring.
We were staying right across the road in Ubud heaven so it was a perfect place for a quick dinner loved it.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LancePeters
Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in the lala house for 5 nights. Firstly it's a step climb from the main road and if your cab leaves you in the village is still some walking, I recommend backpacks! The house is right next to the lala lili warung which is very handy when you do not wish to leave the beautiful house. Lala house has two bedrooms so can accommodate 4 very comfortably. House is clean.
The pool is interesting and is cleaned daily. There is a small kitchen with a fridge, some vessels and hot water kettle.
The bathroom is cute with a small pond in the side. We had the best sleep in Bali in lala house as its very peaceful. But the house could do with some tlc ( bed was creaking). Anti Mosquito spray recommended.
It's a very good place to just relax. There is a spa but unfortunately we did not use it.
The staff at Lala lili is very sweet. Wayan the owner and caretaker is very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our chats with him!

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amritpal K
Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

Along a concrete path which starts opposite Alchemy and passes various resorts (Melati Cottages, Gerebig etc) and a short walk through the five fields past a few small shops. A quiet place where you can enjoy a massage, pedicure and along side is a restaurant where you can eat or drink at any time of day. Attractive and really nice local food. Our children love the dishes there. And I had a very homely chicken and mushrooms in a delicious broth full of lovely fresh vegetables perfectly cooked. Great when you want a rest from spicy dishes!

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank scenario34
Reviewed 31 January 2015 via mobile

I would have rated this place 5 starts for their massage. I went a few times and got a Balinese massage and each time I got the same room with the same person. This room was beautiful and peaceful and the bed was more comfortable them others and the massage was amazing!! How ever on my last night in Bali I went there and I got a different room and different person and it was horrible! It's all about luck on who gives you the massage. It is more expensive then other massage places

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Rachmorgan
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Our stay at La La house for the week was really pleasant and relaxing. This is tucked away in Penestanan and is delightful for families and anyone wanting a nice base to explore - esp on foot.
Management were very helpful and the staff were pleasant. The Warung/cafe that is part of the La La / Lili house complex has delicious super cheap food and is so handy for mornings and evenings when you just do not feel like going far a field.
The house is a tad rustic - though charming and quite heavily adorned with furniture and ornaments. I think my daughter counted 26 elephants and a similar number of Buddhas :)
I would stay here again - it is really lovely and peaceful.

Room tip: The house is open - so you need to use mosquito nets over beds. We had no issue with mosquitos - a few around sunset and that's it. The pool is not massive, but it is lovely to cool down in and great fun for kids to swim around and around in. Very fun and sweet place.
Date of stay: November 2013