Bisma Eight(Ubud)
US$708
US$311
US$280
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$313/night.

US$634
US$495
Orbitz.com
US$697
US$632
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$758/night.

US$107
US$980
US$896
Cancelon
1,309 results
All reviewspool villamonkey forestafternoon tearice paddyrose petalsapple tvwelcome homeart gallerysunken bathother resortssuite roomour honeymoonthe hustle and bustlelittle toucheswonderful staythe main streetnusa dua
Reviewed 2 November 2017

This hotel sets the bar for the ultimate service and quality. You can't go wrong staying here, they have left no stone unturned thinking about your every need. They remember your name, greet you when you leave and come back. Have a spotless shuttle waiting to take you where ever you need. The room is large and beautiful with a jar of cookies under the big screen TV. There are umbrellas and flip flops outside of your door and luxurious towels, robes, nightgowns and slippers for your use. It is located centrally so that you can walk anywhere and not have to take a taxi.

Room Tip: I can't imagine that any of the rooms would be a bad choice. We were just outside of the pool and had full privacy.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Komaneka-Resorts, Manager at Komaneka at Monkey Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Debbie C,
The warmest greetings from Komaneka at Monkey Forest Ubud,

Thank you for choosing Komaneka at Monkey Forest for your second Home in Bali and thank you so much for taking your valuable time to write and sharing your experiences about your stay at our home in Ubud at Komaneka at Monkey forest recently. It is our honor and our pleasure for having you staying with us and very happy to hear and read your comments that you enjoyed your stay and the entire of Komaneka at Monkey Forest Family fulfill your expectation. Thank you so much for your excellent feedback recognition about our Staff,Location ,room facilities.

We have passed your compliments to the entire team and told them how much you like and enjoyed our resort for their motivation and to keep and maintain the high standard and quality in all aspect include genuine in simplicity.

We are looking forward to welcome you back again to your second home in Bali Komaneka at Monkey forest Ubud in the near future.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Just spent 5 wonderful nights at Komaneka Monkey Forrest.
I was very fortunate as a returning guest to be upgraded to a stunning pool villa.
The location is excellent for all the nearby restaurants and cafes,but once back inside the hotel,it’s very quiet and peaceful amongst the gardens,rice paddy’s and jungle.
The staff at the hotel are all excellent,they really do go above and beyond to make the guests stay memorable.Mr Wirawan needs special mention for his pro active friendly approach to service and making sure all is perfect.
The food,service,atmosphere at breakfast is excellent.
I can’t wait to return to this delightful home away home hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Mark e,

Greetings from Komaneka at Monkey Forest,
Thank you for your precious time to share your Komaneka at monkey forest Experience on Trip Advisor.
So delighted to learn that you had a wonderful stay and impressed with the service we are offering.

Thank you for rating us so highly and for your great review of our resort.
definitely, I looking forward to welcome you back home on February and for sure Wirawan will pick you up again as before .
Have a great day!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Wow. I just returned from two weeks in Bali and my final 3 nights were spent at Komaneka at Monkey Forest. Ordinarily, I am very particular about hotels and identity a bunch of things which can be improved. Komaneka at Monkey Forest is potentially the closest thing to my perfect hotel.

From the moment I arrived at the hotel I was greeted by Dewi and provided a Welcome drink while the paperwork was prepared (the ginger tea was so delicious I bought some).

The feeling of "home" was felt throughout my stay. It made such a difference being addressed by name by many of the staff and receiving a "welcome home" whenever returning to the hotel. Other hotels attempt this, but the cynic in me often feels it is over-rehearsed and fake - This was NOT the case at Komaneka at Monkey Forest. All of the staff took a genuine interest in how my day was and wanted to ensure that my stay was as perfect it was.

My room was totally incredible and overlooking the pool area (209). Every detail in the room was present including international power adapters, Apple TV, cookies (which were delicious), insect repellent. Certainly my favourite hotel room I have ever had the pleasure to stay in. Huge bath with glass roof, large shower, dressing area and lovely patio area.

On my return to the hotel after a sunrise hike to Mount Batur Volcano I was greeted by staff offering to bring breakfast to my room immediately so I could then get some sleep. Outstanding service and delicious breakfast was served within 15 minutes.

The hotel was also super quiet and relaxing despite being so centrally located - perfect!

I racked my brains on how it is possible for such a perfect hotel to improve further and it was a struggle so I had to scrape the barrel; Maybe an upgraded Apple TV (currently a couple of generations old)

Thank you again to Dewi and all of the staff for being absolutely amazing and if I am ever in Ubud again I will certainly stay - Please open more Komaneka hotels around the world too!

Room Tip: Near the pool was great and quiet unlike some hotels where poolside can be a little noisy
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Komaneka-Resorts, Manager at Komaneka at Monkey Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Matt E,
The warmest greetings from Komaneka at Monkey Forest Ubud,

Thank you for choosing Komaneka at Monkey Forest for your second Home in Bali and thank you so much for taking your valuable time to write and sharing your experiences about your stay at our home in Ubud at Komaneka at Monkey forest recently. It is our honor and our pleasure for having you staying with us.Thank you so much for your excellent feedback
We are very delighted to hear and read your suggestion and will pass it to management and wish we could make it better when you back home here at Komaneka at monkey forest

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Not our usual accommodation for a stay at Ubud, but a little luxury at the end of another visit to Bali was the perfect ending. Excellent accommodation complemented by friendly, hospitable staff and great food at reasonable prices. Loved the spectacle of the ducks being herded through the adjacent rice paddies morning and afternoon. An oasis of good karma in the centre of the hustle and bustle of Ubud. Suksma (thank you) to all the staff, particularly to Wistri.

Room Tip: A room with a view of the rice paddies is recommended.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Komaneka-Resorts, Manager at Komaneka at Monkey Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Dear Jacky C,
Selamat Siang,
Thank you for choose our place as your home during your holiday in Ubud. I am very happy to know you had a delightful stay at Komaneka at Monkey forest . My entire team was thrilled to learn how much you appreciated their effort and service.
Thank you for rating us so highly and for your great review of our resort. and for sure i will pass your complimentary to Wistri.
definitely, we all looking forward to welcome you back home in nearest future.
Have a great day!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

This hotel is one of our favorites in Ubud. It's right in the middle of the centre and also really close to 'monkey forest'. So a lot of restaurants, shops,... everything is very close! The villas are located way from the busy street so you don't have to bother about the noise. The property has an amazing garden and pool. The villas were outstanding, true luxury. They have a big bathroom en have all the luxury items like apple tv ect. There is also (free) afternoon tea. You can chose if you want your breakfast in the restaurant or in the villa. The breakfast is really delicious and everyday they have other options. Something special about this hotel (this is for every Komaneka resort), is that they are really familiar. So they call you with your first name, what is something we appreciated because it really felt like home. We really enjoyed our stay here! You pay a little bit more, but it's worth it!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yannick M
Komaneka-Resorts, Manager at Komaneka at Monkey Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear Yannick M,
The warmest greetings from Komaneka at Monkey Forest Ubud,

Thank you for choosing Komaneka at Monkey Forest for your second Home in Bali and thank you so much for taking your valuable time to write and sharing your experiences about your stay at our home in Ubud at Komaneka at Monkey forest recently. It is our honor and our pleasure for having you staying with us and very happy to hear and read your comments that you enjoyed your stay and the entire of Komaneka at Monkey Forest Family fulfill your expectation. Thank you so much for your excellent feedback recognition about our Staff,Location ,room,Pool, includes your breakfast service at our Garden Terrrace restaurant.