Not our usual accommodation for a stay at Ubud, but a little luxury at the end of another visit to Bali was the perfect ending. Excellent accommodation complemented by friendly, hospitable staff and great food at reasonable prices. Loved the spectacle of the ducks being herded through the adjacent rice paddies morning and afternoon. An oasis of good karma in the centre of the hustle and bustle of Ubud. Suksma (thank you) to all the staff, particularly to Wistri.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Monkey Forest began as a residence for artists behind the prestigious Komaneka Gallery, specializing in fine contemporary Indonesian and Balinese art. Now recently renovated with luxurious suites, an infinity pool, open-air restaurant, spa, and pool villas, all in a lush garden with mature shade trees, this is a very special oasis. The resort's location on the Monkey Forest Road gives immediate access to the Ubud market and all the cultural activities of the Ubud palace, Puri Ubud, residence of Ubud's ruling family. At the other end of this bustling street, lined with restaurants and boutiques, is a sacred monkey forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali