1,381 results
All reviews pool villa monkey forest afternoon tea rice paddy turn down service rose petals apple tv welcome home art gallery sunken bath our honeymoon little touches suite room the hustle and bustle wonderful stay the main street visiting ubud
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Fantastic resort with only 20 rooms in heart of Ubud. Great room, beautifully appointed, amazing bathroom in deluxe room. Nice breakfast, great pool, terrific spa in the property. Central to all of the shopping and monkey forest yet quiet. Highly recommended. We stayed in late October for 92 nights.

1  Thank Chip_blue
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Our first trip to Ubud, we were so lucky to have chosen this amazing hotel.
It is right in the middle of the action but so peaceful that you would never know it.
I cant say enough about the service and how amazing the staff are at this establishment, it was humbling to be treated so well by these beautiful people.
Our room was awesome, the bed was made up with towel swans surrounded by rose petals and frangipani flowers and the bath set in the outdoor space was so romantic.

Loved it, we will be back.

Date of stay: November 2012
1  Thank Bunnyriffic
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Spent three nights on a family trip to celebrate my parents' 50th anniversary. From the moment we arrived at Komaneka we were treated like family. The staff was very warm and accommodating. I had a villa that was lovely with a very large bathroom. However the highlight was the private patio with a plunge pool and koi pond that overlooked the jungle. I've never had a room in such a beautiful setting. Breakfast, which was included was very good as well.

The hotel is set right off of middle of busy Monkey Forest road in Ubud. However, it is so quiet you would never realize you are in walking distance of everything in town.

Highly recommend the Komaneka Monkey Forest for your stay in Ubud.

Room tip: A villa is definitely worth the
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2012

We stayed here for a week and it is absolutely the best holiday I have ever had. From the moment we turned up it was like a second home, the staff could not do or help us any more. They were all so friendly and spoke excellent English so it was easy to ask for help in finding what we needed. They even went out of their way to drive us to the Neka Museum (which was awesome, and full of amazing stuff), brought me a cake on my birthday and sang happy birthday to me! Along with all the other free add-ons we received while staying there. Cannot recommend this place more. If you want to stay in the middle of Ubud, with a peaceful beautiful hotel to come back to then this is the place!

Room tip: We were upgraded to a suite room from a deluxe and the only complaint I had was that it is a lower room with a room above you and unfortunately we had some stompy footed people above us for a few days, also I am a light sleeper so if the fountain isn't turned off (though this only happened on 2 nights) it gets a bit noisy outside your room! but I am sure if I had of told the staff any of this they would have done anything to fix this so it was my own fault really :)
Reviewed 31 October 2012

Have stayed 4 times. This a great little hotel. Good location right in the heart of Ubud. The staff are the best so friendly and helpful. The massage is fantastic. Rooms are spacious, old Bali style.
Will be back again. Soon I hope!

Date of stay: November 2011