The grounds were unbelievable.... with views of rice fields. The rooms are fabulous....bathrooms large enough to host a party of ten! There are only 20 rooms......so it NEVER felt crowded.....we felt extremely pampered! The best thing about this boutique resort is the amazing staff.....Wayan Budiarta made us feel at home with his warm greeting and smile. He remembered our names.....even though ours is quite difficult to pronounce!
The spa was sensational. This was a perfect, relaxing, pampering vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Monkey Forest began as a residence for artists behind the prestigious Komaneka Gallery, specializing in fine contemporary Indonesian and Balinese art. Now recently renovated with luxurious suites, an infinity pool, open-air restaurant, spa, and pool villas, all in a lush garden with mature shade trees, this is a very special oasis. The resort's location on the Monkey Forest Road gives immediate access to the Ubud market and all the cultural activities of the Ubud palace, Puri Ubud, residence of Ubud's ruling family. At the other end of this bustling street, lined with restaurants and boutiques, is a sacred monkey forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali