US$520
US$264
US$907
US$363
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$415/night.

US$457
Priceline
US$25
US$24
  • Free Breakfast
Lumbung Sari Cottages(Ubud)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$61
Priceline
  • Free Breakfast
US$290
Agoda.com
All reviewsmonkey forestexcellent locationnice poolwould stay againa great place to staylovely little hoteldownstairs roomcentral locationtucked awaywithin easy walking distanceubud palacerestaurants and shopslovely roomrooms are cleanper nightthe main streetprivate balcony
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I booked the hotel online, and there's no mentioned about the car park as I have been booked online many times to other hotels, and no complain. but this, me and husband were shocked as we were driving for about 20 hours from Semarang, and suprised that there's no car park, our car park in front of shop and on 8 am our car should be gone! They only have motorbike park. when we said that we'll check out on 6 am, they said breakfast will be pack with box and I said okay. when we opened it we 're suprised that they serve us with cold boiled egg and bread! Who want to eat a cold bolied egg? not recommended.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Tiket.com
1  Thank dyahrarasari
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel, all rooms have a balkon and the swimmingpool has a good location, for the sun.
Sweet and welcoming staff. Good breakfast.
They can also help you with tours, we didn't know so we booked somewhere else, but they told us one of the days we came back from a tour.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christina V
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights and had a lovely time. Such great value for money! All of the staff were lovely from the day we arrived to the day we left. Rooms were really nice and there's a lovely pool. I definitely recommend this place

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Advisorkev
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Pool shuts at 6pm, so in a humid area, after a day out, you can't cool off in the pool, well done whoever thought of that!

Luggage storage for my bag after check out was just behind the open desk area, not really secure don't you think!?!

Noise travels between rooms easily.

The room decor is like the photos, however I was surprised to see that the shower is the good old fashioned rubber hose on the end of the tap, you know from the 60s/70s!!!
I was just able to see the shower as the lighting was so poor. Then I looked up and saw all the flies caught in the light shade, that explained it. (See photo)

I didn't enjoy my stay here as I was dissapointed with the quality of the hotel, the staff were pleasant, but this place seems behind the times.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Handed over my credit card to pay and everyone was happy and smiling. Checked my bank 3 days later and they had taken multiple payments. Had to decide whether to freeze my card and spend the rest of my holiday without a credit card, or ask the hotel to do the right thing and reverse the charge. I chose to ask them to reverse the charges which they said they would do, but never did. Now emails go unanswered.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo