US$184
US$281
US$461
US$243
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

US$191
US$850
US$785
HotelsClick
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$959/night.

All reviewsmonkey forestexcellent locationwould stay againnice pooldownstairs roomtucked awayvery nice hotelwithin easy walking distancerestaurants and shopslovely roomthe main streetthe hustle and bustlecentral ubudstayed for nightswifibalconychannels
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel, all rooms have a balkon and the swimmingpool has a good location, for the sun.
Sweet and welcoming staff. Good breakfast.
They can also help you with tours, we didn't know so we booked somewhere else, but they told us one of the days we came back from a tour.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christina V
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights and had a lovely time. Such great value for money! All of the staff were lovely from the day we arrived to the day we left. Rooms were really nice and there's a lovely pool. I definitely recommend this place

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Advisorkev
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Pool shuts at 6pm, so in a humid area, after a day out, you can't cool off in the pool, well done whoever thought of that!

Luggage storage for my bag after check out was just behind the open desk area, not really secure don't you think!?!

Noise travels between rooms easily.

The room decor is like the photos, however I was surprised to see that the shower is the good old fashioned rubber hose on the end of the tap, you know from the 60s/70s!!!
I was just able to see the shower as the lighting was so poor. Then I looked up and saw all the flies caught in the light shade, that explained it. (See photo)

I didn't enjoy my stay here as I was dissapointed with the quality of the hotel, the staff were pleasant, but this place seems behind the times.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Handed over my credit card to pay and everyone was happy and smiling. Checked my bank 3 days later and they had taken multiple payments. Had to decide whether to freeze my card and spend the rest of my holiday without a credit card, or ask the hotel to do the right thing and reverse the charge. I chose to ask them to reverse the charges which they said they would do, but never did. Now emails go unanswered.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
6  Thank KiwiDave13
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Inata Hotel is a beautiful oasis right off the main strip in Ubud leading to the Monkey Forrest, and a LOT of shopping options! Can easily walk to the massive Ubud Markets from here, and there are massages parlours & restaurants galore in close proximity. The pool looks beautiful, it was overcast when we were there so didn't try it out. But don't count on WIFI being an option, it didn't work the whole time we were there. And we only had cold water -_- which was terrible!!! But overall it was nice :)

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends