All reviews monkey forest would stay again nice pool downstairs room very nice hotel within easy walking distance the main street the hustle and bustle central ubud stayed for nights balcony indonesia
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Handed over my credit card to pay and everyone was happy and smiling. Checked my bank 3 days later and they had taken multiple payments. Had to decide whether to freeze my card and spend the rest of my holiday without a credit card, or ask the hotel to do the right thing and reverse the charge. I chose to ask them to reverse the charges which they said they would do, but never did. Now emails go unanswered.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
8  Thank KiwiDave13
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Inata Hotel is a beautiful oasis right off the main strip in Ubud leading to the Monkey Forrest, and a LOT of shopping options! Can easily walk to the massive Ubud Markets from here, and there are massages parlours & restaurants galore in close proximity. The pool looks beautiful, it was overcast when we were there so didn't try it out. But don't count on WIFI being an option, it didn't work the whole time we were there. And we only had cold water -_- which was terrible!!! But overall it was nice :)

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel tucked away behind the busy monkey forest road. Nice welcome and lovely room. The shower could have been better, weak water pressure and it leaked all over the bathroom floor. TV had good channels but was a bit fuzzy at times. Nice pool, slightly small and only about 6 sun beds. Amazing location, very central to all restaurants and shops, would recommend and return!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2017

As I have made an earlier reservation through Booking.com for stay one night at INATA Hotel, but When we arrived there the receptionist said to me that their hotel is full and they recommend us to stay at other hotel which they called INATA Nr2 which is a bit out of town and Of course we did not happy with this. it is my first time in U bud city. End up i did not take his offered then he bring us to stay at other hostel beside. After one night at the other hotel then we move back to stay here.

The room was clean and staff were friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Higher floor
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Hotel is in a great location on Monkey forest road, room was very clean, pool was a good size and refreshing. Staff are very friendly its a smaller resort so fairly quiet.
Would stay again price is great.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo