We booked this restaurant for our dinner although we did not stay in The Samaya Ubud. We chose the resaturant's signature rijstaffel. Please be informed that the rijstaffel should be reserved at least 1 day before, because the dish need some time to be prepared, especially for the duck.
- Gorgeous setting by the river with open air platform.
- Friendly and attentive staff
- When they brought the rijstaffel to our table, the head staff explained to us the ingredients of each dishes and how they were cooked. It was a very good intermezzo before we enjoyed our food and made us more appreciate the value of the food itself.
- Very quiet environment
- Last but definitely not least, the rijstaffel was delicious!!!
- Only a very minor glitch. When we were there around 6pm, there were locals from nearby villages taking bath in the river quite close to the restaurant and we just could not avoid to see them, because it was clearly visible from where we sit. We did not mind the view, although we tried not to look directly at them.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.