“Get the Lulur!”
Review of Cantika Spa

Cantika Spa
Ranked #17 of 65 Classes & Workshops in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are interested to make your own beauty product, you can join with "Cantika's Workshop" at Cantika Zest Spa, it takes 2 hours activity. 1 hour for showing our garden and making product, and 1 hour for facial treatment with your own home made product. For reservation you can contact our number or can be made by email.
Reviewed 20 January 2012

The practitioners here are well trained and the Lulur here is amazing. A friend and I signed up for side by side treatments and we were glowing and smiling at each other from the side by side tubs at the end of the treatment as we drank our warm ginger tea.

We sat down with the spa's owner, a lovely Balinese woman who makes all of the scrubs and treatments by hand each morning. My only regret is that I didn't discover them earlier in my stay.

1  Thank Claire A

Reviewed 11 January 2012

This place is awesome. It’s location is 200 m off the main road but you will be rewarded with a great view of rice fields and rural village. And because of this location, there will be bugs crawling around the seats and table but not at where you have your massage and flower bath. The semi-private ambience makes it all more exciting. At no time did I feel anyone was peeping.

The massage was heaven! I wish they have an outlet near my home; then I would be visiting it regularly. Then the flower bath; simply magic!

It was worth every rupiah for the 2 hours spent there; and much, much cheaper than at the other outlets I had seen. I would certainly visit again if given the chance.

2  Thank GasmanPenang
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I loved this place. Wonderful massage and charming service

Reviewed 17 December 2011

From flower baths to massage this spa has it all. They produce all natural oils, shampoos, soap etc. A great relaxing way to spend the day.

Reviewed 12 November 2011

My friend and I found this place on trip advisor and it didn't disappoint. We both did a two hour body scrub and massage with a relaxing soak at the end. It was a great massage for a really good price especially in Ubud where the prices are way over the top. We had such a great experience we went back for a facial.

2  Thank ljb341