See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 March 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for three nights and loved it. We booked a double fan room but wished we would have had an aircon. Ubud in March was humid and hot (but we knew we were booking a fan room so I won't fault the homestay). Titik (the mother/owner) was quick to respond to emails and VERY helpful. She helped us arranged airport transportation since we flew into Bali from Ho Chi Minh.
The beds were like sleeping on clouds and the breakfast was SO good every morning (and included). The wifi was ok but functional - can't expect perfect wifi on an island after all. We would come back. The property is off an alley street and is quiet and peaceful. We loved it. Thank you!!!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lratliff27
Reviewed 13 January 2015

I've been to several guesthouses in Ubud and this one was the cleanest i ever seen (also the bathroom!!). Large rooms, fridge, comfy big bed, nice view from the windows. Breakfast is simple and tasteful served on the terrace. Titik and her family were extremely helpful and friendly with good english skills. I really recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Linjel
Reviewed 6 January 2015 via mobile

A lovely place to stay in Ubud. a quiet Street off monkey Forrest road, this was a lovely, peaceful place to take it easy and great base to tour around. The host family were very very sweet and kind. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: January 2015
2  Thank jlkey1982
Reviewed 9 December 2014

Ubud Dream is a nice guesthouse in the heart of Ubud, owned by a lovely family. We had the deluxe room for 4 nights, with AC, a private balcony and a small fridge. Everything was really clean, and the bed really comfortable. The owners are lovely and really helpful to arrange day trip, trekking, airport pick-up/drop-off, etc. The breakfast changes every day, so you don’t get bored of eating the same thing (and they carefully give you a take-away if you have to leave early for a trekking or other activities).

The location is perfect (and quiet at the same time): located on the Monkey Forest Road where you find all the restaurants, shops, bars (literally 30 seconds walk), 5 minutes from the Monkey Forest and 5 minutes from the market.

Strongly recommend this place, the best place you can find for this price!

Room Tip: Deluxe room, for private balcony, fridge and rice bathroom.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Val_lap2
Reviewed 28 November 2014 via mobile

I booked a room here after impulsively leaving Seminyak that afternoon on my own and arrived in Ubud around 6:30pm; I met the owner immediately who was incredibly polite and accommodating. I was shown 3 rooms that were available; a room with no A/C, a double room with AC And a third room with A/C and a balcony. I took the balcony room as it was around the same price.

Everything was clean, tidy and comfortable. The fridge was an added bonus for my bottled water. The water pressure was great and the hot water was good!

A lovely family and a lovely little hideaway tucked down the side street. Not a noise was heard accept for a neighboring water feature which was relaxing! I will return Ubud Dream!

Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo