Bisma Eight(Ubud)
US$479
US$455
US$680
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$764/night.

US$311
US$279
US$107
US$86
Agoda.com
Lumbung Sari Cottages(Ubud)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
  • Breakfast included
US$981
US$788
Agoda.com
All reviewslush green valleyrice fields of ubudhidden treasurequiet placeteacherfridgenaturefacilitiesjungle
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in a stunning and peaceful location, very relaxed and a warm welcome from the owner. I had a very lovely stay for 3 nights. Breakfast was fine, papaya and mint juice really good! Beds were comfy and I loved the choice of bedding. Overall a really pleasant place to stay for the price, situated a little walk away from the busyness of central Ubud, much quieter. I've promised my partner I'll take him with me to stay here soon! Enjoy :)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Ashish D, Owner at Putu Yoga Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Tyler
Warm greetings. Thank you so much for comment. We always try to exceed the expectations of our guest.
Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

This is a lovely and quiet place next to the rice fields - close to Sari Organic and 10 minutes to the city center. Also you can enjoy a very nice view over the jungle to the Tjampuhan walk.
It’s a good place for meditation, yoga and for nature lover.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Ashish D, Owner at Putu Yoga Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Guest,
Warm greetings. Thanks for writing such a beautiful comment. We strive for perfection and try to come up to the guests expectation.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

If you want to be greeted kindly and be able to talk to the owner or the staff this is NOT the place to stay. We checked out earlier. When we arrived we got shown to our room in total silence. The staff that meet us refered our questions to the owner that was no where to be found. We didn't get info about where the pool was, what kind of yoga classes there where or anything. We got information about breakfast only after we asked them.

The staff didn't make eye contact with us, never said hi and walked away from us when we tried to make contact. We where both polite and smiling to them. When we demand attention once they answered very short and then just walked away. Why this rude behavior? No idea! We tried to switch the mood with kindness but no result. Also they where in our room and turned of the AC while we took a quick dip in the pool. We where out for 5 minutes, so they definitely knew where we where and have their eye on us (not literally) but didn't bother to speak to us.

We figured out who the owner was but he never properly greeted us or toke anytime to inform us about the stay. Very odd and disrespectful behavior all through out the stay. We don't ask for much, they don't have to be super polite or make small talk but we would at least like to be looked at and greeted when we came and not to have people run away from us.

The bed smells sour, the quilt was dirty and the pillows smelled of old sweat. Don't think they wash these at all.

The bathroom was ok when we arrived but the morning after it was covered with feces from some animal. The shower will take you forever cause they water just seeps out.

We are super confused about the good reviews that other gave this place. Did they change owner and staff since the latest good reviews maybe?

So finally. Don't stay here. We have never been so disappointed in anywhere we have stayed in any country we visited. So there are far more better places in beautiful Ubud to stay. In all other places we stayed in Bali we been so kindly meet and have not had any discomfort with owner and staff.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest
Warm grertings. Thanks for your feeback. As such i understand, my staff is quite new, so could not explain to you about the facilities.
About bed sheet and shower i checked personally, as such they were washed and water pressure was quite good too.
Please give us another chance, we will exceed your expections.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

This place has been one of the best visits we had so far on our 5 months of travelling. The facilities wich offers practically everything you need. Rooms with view that is hard to top of the beautifull valley. Other people trek on the other side to see it - you wake up with it every morning. A nice pool next to the view, showers with hot water that actually works and cooking facilities like a fridge and a pan if you need that in a cheap place like Asia.

And the staff working there is extremely helpfull and kind. I had some medical problems and the owner took me right away to the best doctor he knew in the area. Any other things we needed help with got answered and fixed right away.The breakfast his wife served to your room was really good aswell, even seconds.

Unfortunately we didn't try the yoga but the area and the view from the place surely makes it peaceful.

For that price you pay to stay there you surely get a lot. Worth every penny and i really recommend you to stay there.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Rasmus

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We booked this place because both in pictures and in the room details it said that it had “in the room”, listed in several different places as room amenities a kitchenette with kitchen utensils, refrigerator and stove stop.
As we arrived there we had no such things. When I asked the owner he told me he could “share” his refrigerator and kitchen with us. When I asked about why he had listed rooms with kitchens inside, he told me it was a mistake from the booking site, earlier he had shown me rooms with kitchen facilities next or outside the rooms. When I insisted on why I did not get a room like the other ones that had refrigerator and kitchen to themselves he kept on saying that those were more expensive, (he never told me how much more even when I asked repeateadly) and that I did not book those. When I show him my booking confirmation that said inside the room you should get “kitchen, stove, refrigerator” he kept blaiming expedia.
He then started talking about how he did not wanted a bad review, to which I told him if he doesn’t lie on his propaganda his reviews would be fine, but since he was lying he shouldn’t expect more. He started telling me that no place else had his view and that no other place in Bali has kitchens in their rooms. I had come from Lovina and Amed, both excellent kitchen facilities inside the rooms or somewhat near and exclusive to my room. I ended up cancelling the booking as it was obvious he was trying to cheat people into thinking they had ammenities that they did not. I don’t mind sharing a kitchen, but I expect to at least have a place to put my cold groceries, specially if you’re advertising for it. If you promise something in your promo you should deliver. I would not recommend this place at all. The guy does not know what he is doing, he kept on asking me what things I did and did not have in my booking, aren’t you supposed to know?

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest
Warm greetings. Thanks for your feeback. As such i understand i am quite new to expedia and internet. Sorry for the kitchen problem. We have one common kitchen for all staying guest.
Please give us another chance, we will exceed your expections.