US$200
TripAdvisor
US$851
US$807
Hotels.com
All reviewsrooftop terracerice paddiesjl bismapandan pancakesclose to downtownfamily liveslocation is greatthe breakfast areagreat place to stay in ubudspacious roomfantastic stayminute walkevery morningfielddriverpathlock
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My partner and I stayed here for three nights. Everything was amazingly clean, tidy, and pretty! Their breakfast is a master piece too. you should def try their pandan pancakes with fresh juices! Also, all employees were very generous.

Location wise, this cottage is just 5 mins away from main road in Ubud, but really quiet so you can enjoy tranquil evening and sun rises too.

The price here is probs even the half among others nearby. If I would go back to Ubud, I would love to take my family to this cottage again. Def my favourite in Ubud!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Awesome Location in between rice paddies, beautiful traditional style rooms, terrace with view over Ubud and at Mount Agung, friendly and very helpful owner (he brought my forgotten short all the way to Kuta) and best green! pancake in town!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We absolutely loved our stay here! The rooms are great and actually look even better than on the pictures on the booking webpage.
The room is huge especially for Indonesian standards. the bathroom was a dream with shower and a big bathtub!
The location is great - it’s quiet with view on the rice patties but still a very short walk to the center of Ubud.
. Breakfast on the roof top terrace with the amazing view is a great start in the day!
The owner family was helpful with everything! The last night we were planning to go out for a special dinner. When we asked for recommendations they proposed to prepare a dinner just for us on the roof top! It was amazing - they food, especially the smoked duck, but even more the setting, with candles and everything! We would highly recommend to ask them for a dinner up on the roof!
All in all highly recommended!

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank PlanetGuy
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Can be amazing if you get what you booked. When we arrived, they brought us to a very simple and non-charming apartment in a kind of backyard, which had nothing to do with the pictures of the booking confirmation we got beforehand. After some friendly discussion with one of the family members, we moved to a very nice suite on the next day. This room was very luxurious, clean, charming and we had a great view over the rice fields. Not sure, if this is part of the business model, they run but in the end it left a bitter taste.

Room Tip: Ensure that you have a room in Hibiscus Cottages, not in Pondok Paradise or others
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nina S
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I just spent a month at Hibiscus Cottages on my own and it was a great base. The setting is peaceful but the location is central, near Jalan Bisma, a semi-rural street which runs through the middle of town and connects to the main roads. The rooms are airy with enormous beds and luxurious bathrooms. The environment is laidback and friendly. Hibiscus is managed by a kind family who helped me out with everything I needed, but I still felt quite secluded, which is what I was after. Degus, the driver, speaks English very well and is a lovely guy. Ubud has many delights but its main streets are hectic, busy and quite polluted and my room at Hibiscus was a joy to wake up in and return to.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo