“excellent value”
Review of Sky Blue - CLOSED

Sky Blue
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 7 September 2016

I just wanted to write this review....as I've lived in bali for a while and start to get a little tired of the tiny portions sometimes on offer for expensive prices....This was not the case at Sky Blue at all......I couldn't believe the burger that came with chips etc....it was a perfect size and totally delicious.....,,..about a month ago i ordered some chips from a fish and chip shop in sanur and the portion was so tiny and expensive it was infuriating...but at sky blue the serve was what i consider normal and the price was only 70,000 rupiah (much cheaper than that fish and chip shop!) so thanks a lot ! the staff are lovely too.........

2  Thank Mary P

Reviewed 11 August 2016

During our stay we eat twice for here for dinner,second time enjoyed a bottle of wine not a bad price 240.000 Rp big glasses to drink out of. Food is down to earth nothing to fancy and Mike is great to talk to he offer great service smiling all the time

1  Thank denise p
Reviewed 19 June 2016

Located on a small street we found this restaurant. And we had a lunch here. Despite it was not busy we had to wait quite long. But food was good . Service is friendly

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

I was desperate for a good home cooked meal. This place was recommended to me for their Sunday Roasts. Sadly I won't be here for the roast but I tried the rib eye with chips and veggies with a nice glass of red. Reasonably price and it absolutely hit the spot!

2  Thank Nic H
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Lovely place to visit if you like a Sunday roast. My hubby loves his roast pork and crackle. He loved it. Hen had Nasi goreng and I had mie goreng which was yummy ? Helz had beef rendeng which was interesting but nice. Love sky blue, nice ambience.