“yummy”
Review of Sky Blue - CLOSED

Sky Blue
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 19 June 2016

Located on a small street we found this restaurant. And we had a lunch here. Despite it was not busy we had to wait quite long. But food was good . Service is friendly

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

I was desperate for a good home cooked meal. This place was recommended to me for their Sunday Roasts. Sadly I won't be here for the roast but I tried the rib eye with chips and veggies with a nice glass of red. Reasonably price and it absolutely hit the spot!

2  Thank NicH244
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Lovely place to visit if you like a Sunday roast. My hubby loves his roast pork and crackle. He loved it. Hen had Nasi goreng and I had mie goreng which was yummy ? Helz had beef rendeng which was interesting but nice. Love sky blue, nice ambience.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

Great food and service, went for Aussie Sunday Roast, excellent lamb cooked on Weber outside, all the roast veg, mint sauce, gravy. Love the black rice pudding for dessert. The staff were very professional and went out of their way to talk with us.
Would recommend the Sunday roast to anyone. Also have a very good menu.
Will be back again for roast this Sunday.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Very friendly atmosphere.Great meals and value for money.Location is ideal owner willing to show you through the kitchen area.