3 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$95
Booking.comUS$142
TravelocityUS$113
getaroom.comUS$169
All reviews reef restaurant rooftop garden lagoon access room graze restaurant lagoon pool pillow menu beautiful hotel direct access modern design day bed main pool is shops and restaurants our honeymoon sanur area relaxing stay ground floor kuu
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2019 via mobile

Stayed there for three nights over Christmas. Very nice and spacious rooms. Very friendly and professional team from arrival to departure. Could not find a fault if looking for one.

Breakfast is ok but not very exciting. Have had better on the island.

Only thing I did not like was that the hotel allows their guests to come early morning and put towels on the sun beds to ‘reserve’ them for hours later. Once you come to the pool you see lots of sun beds but most have towels on them, but hardly any guests in sight (I would expect to see that in some cheap and cheerful holiday hotels in Canary Islands or the Mediterranean but not here)

5  Thank Frank_Jakarta
Eddo A, Resort Manager at Maya Sanur Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2019

Dear Frank_Jakarta,

Greetings from Maya Sanur Resort and Spa,

Thank you for taking the time to give a review following your recent stay in our resort. I am delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay and liked the room. We are more than happy to hear our team could add your stay even better with their friendliness and professionalism.

While I am pleased to learn that you were generally satisfied with the resort, I am very sorry that you felt that there are some lapses about the other guest's behavior which did not contribute towards a better stay experience for you. We utterly agree with you that the way people early reserved for long chairs it’s not supposed to have happened in this resort. Your valuable feedback enables us to continually monitor and improve the service we are offering.

I am hoping that the situation did not tarnish your overall impression of our resort, nor deter you from staying with us in the future and on behalf of all our team, I look forward to another opportunity of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 23 December 2019 via mobile

My husband surprised me with a short escape to Bali for what we called for our honeymoon. We stay in Maya Sanur for 4D3N.
Maya Sanur was a very nice place to enjoying our stay. Close to many restaurants, boutiques, and art market. We can rent bicycles to explore Sanur and it areas.
The ambience of the room is so great plus zen music played and hypnotizing us.... Every single side of room is very functional. My husband and I enjoyed the balcony and spent most of our stay in the hotel.
The food is great. Even the butter is so moist and tastes excellent... when I asked the resto crew what brand is the butter... then it's made by Maya.
We were very happy had this experience. Thank you Maya ! My husband and I decided to come back again to Maya in Feb 2020.
Keep up all the good things !

1  Thank Diena A
Eddo A, Resort Manager at Maya Sanur Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2019

Dear Diena A,

Greetings from Maya Sanur Resort and Spa,

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to write a wonderful review following your 3 nights best honeymoon experience with us. I am very pleased to know you loved the location, the room and enjoyed the overall resort facilities.

Thank you for letting us know that you will be back to Maya Sanur in your upcoming trip to Bali and we are all looking forward to welcoming you and your husband again for another exquisite experience with us.

Reviewed 21 December 2019 via mobile

Recently stayed here for the 6th time, as usual, service was great, food good, enjoyed the free bar in the evenings.
We always stay in a lagoon access room, which is great to. E able to step straight into the lagoon pool from the sundeck.
The resort is in a good location, with nice restaurants nearby.and is a 15 minute walk to the Sindhu beach markets.
Would highly recommend this resort.

2  Thank lindaelainepearson
Eddo A, Resort Manager at Maya Sanur Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2019

Dear lindaelainepearson,

Greetings from Maya Sanur Resort and Spa,

Thank you for taking your valuable the time to give an awesome review following your recent stay in our resort. I am delighted to learn that on your sixth visit, you still feel the high level of product and services rendered by our team. It is highly appreciated your loyalty to our resort and the recommendation you have made to all our Trip Advisor’s readers. We strive to give the best service and create memorable moments for our guests during their stay and going through your wonderful review makes us believe that we have achieved this goal.

On behalf of all team of Maya Sanur Resort and Spa, I am looking forward to welcoming you back to the resort for another exquisite experience in a not too distance future.

Reviewed 18 December 2019 via mobile

The reception area is very clinical & resembles an office area. I really was worried what I'd booked. The room however was very nice . I will add that the 2 double beds are much smaller than i'd thought...however for a short stay it was fine for 3 people (couple & son) together. Its not designed for kids as the outdoor areas are quite limited. The pool is more of a dipping pool & set in gourgeous gardens. We indulged in a spa treatment & my collagen facial was devine!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Eddo A, Resort Manager at Maya Sanur Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2019

Dear julz14nz,

Greetings from Maya Sanur Resort and Spa,

Thank you for taking your precious time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to learn that you had a relaxing stay and loved your spa treatment.

I have noted your highlights concerning the reception area and the two double bed. The size of our two double bed size is 140cm x 200cm each bed. We also have an indoor Kids Club area managed by Cheeky Monkeys, a professional learning center for those guests who travel with kids.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 December 2019

We stayed for five nights in December 2019 and had an absolutely wonderful experience. From check-in to check out, we cannot fault the staff. Happy hour cocktails at the Tree Bar were delightful and the swimming pool was never crowded. If you can, do book a lagoon access room. Being able to take a peaceful early morning, and late night dip is priceless. The location is right in the middle of the stretch of Sanur Beach and we were spoilt for choice with dining options outside of the hotel. The staff were friendly and attentive and we will definitely stay again. Thank you for a wonderful holiday! (Family of 2 adults and 2 teenagers)

Date of stay: December 2019
Eddo A, Resort Manager at Maya Sanur Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2019

Dear KPHM,

Greetings from Maya Sanur Resort and Spa,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a nice review following your recent stay with us.
It is thrilling to read the review and I am very happy to learn that you had a wonderful experience with us.
Thank you for highlighting and recognized the friendliness and attentiveness of the staff that made your stay more comfortable.

I am glad to know that you will stay again and we are looking forward to welcoming you for another exquisite holiday in the resort.