We found this guest house via 'google'...we first tried the 3 night package, but we end up staying 2 weeks there! the staff is very very friendly, helped us with everything. They even drove us to the ATM, and the shopping mall! Also the banana pancakes were the best ever! we loved it there. it is nice and quiet, very nice and big room, with a bath/shower and toilet..nice decoration and the pool is small, but there are not that many rooms, so the pool is never over-occupied...
The room got cleaned every day, nothing bad to be said about it. the staff really tried to help its customers and especially Rai (staff member) was very friendly, gave us advice on how to deal with the indonesian culture, and thought us a lot about the indonesian way of live.
The location is about 10 minutes walk away from the beach/ or by bus 2 minutes, good restaurants and shops are nearby..what else do you need?
I would really recommend the promotional package, we got a whole day tour around the island, you can go where ever you like, you dont have a set program, so it is up to you what you want to see, ofcourse with advice of the tourguide. The balinese massage was something different...i know it is tradition, but it was quite harsh..it hurt..:) No offense to the ladies, but it is not my cup of tea...I would really go back to this guest house, because it is a nice, quiet and very service oriented guest house! And not to forget: the package also includes a round trip airport transfer.. i really recommend this, since the airport is very chaotic and unfriendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sindhu Mertha Guest House with its simple but yet rich architectural lines, the indigenous local materials and the exquisite fabrics, blend the sensual Balinese atmosphere with incredible high standard of modern western living. Offer a perfectly balance of nature, culture, art and warm hospitality for your total comfort. Spacious standard room offering a total comfort to relax with its balcony adds a great value to the room overlooking to the pool and garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sindhu Mertha Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Sindhu Mertha Guest House Hotel Sanur
- Sindhu Mertha Guest House Bali/Sanur