Worst night of my life. We were there for a layover as our flight got postponed, which was probably the only reason we stayed. If we hadn't gotten the room for free or felt in any way inclined to stay there for the purposes of a convenient layover, we would have moved to a better hotel elsewhere.
The room was old and in desperate need for renovation. Cleanliness was severely lacking. When we got there, there was hair everywhere- in the shower, on the toilet seat, on the bed.. the floor was dirty and the bed was full of sand. The shower was dirty and the water would clog up (with dirty water to ankle height. There was also no hot water. It was impossible to take a shower, and impossible to sleep. Apparently, not even the doors worked, as in the middle of the night we got locked out of our bathroom (for some odd reason!!) It took two confused men and a lot of waiting to get the door to finally open. In the end, they could open the door but couldn't fix the door knob itself so we just had to make sure the door was always open, which was most inconvenient.
I understand they didn't exactly have time to prepare all the rooms (properly) for everyone from our flight, so I'd cut them some slack, but everything in our room was absolutely disgraceful and quite inexcusable.
Breakfast also not very good. Fruits surrounded by flies which the restaurant staff chose to ignore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inna Grand Bali Beach is the most complete resort complex in Bali, in over 42 hectares. Set on a wide stretch and white sand of Sanur, with extensive landscaped gardens around mature trees. Having a wide range of facilities, including four beautiful beachside swimming pools, a modern SPA, Jacuzzi and fitness center, tennis court, a 9-hole golf course, 5 choice of restaurants with various specialties and refreshing bars as well as inclusive meeting & conference facilities which can accommodate 1000 people for standing reception. Enjoy the wonderful traditional music and dance styles brought to life in the evening cultural shows. The 523 bedrooms in 3 type of accommodation (246 rooms of a ten storey tower wing, 197 rooms of 4 blocks two storey building and 80 rooms of cottage) are spacious well appointed have individually controllable air conditioning, bath/shower, satellite TV, IDD dial telephone, hair dyer, mini bar, tea & coffee making facility, balcony or terrace and room safes. Guests can enjoy views of the blue sea or the lush tropical gardens. Inna Grand Bali Beach is a gracious Indonesia at seaside of every occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Inna Grand Bali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Inna Grand Bali Beach
- Grand Bali Beach Hotel
- Inna Grand Bali Beach Hotel Sanur