“Really nice House to stay as a base for exploring...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

JokerA66
“Really nice House to stay as a base for exploring Bali”
Reviewed 30 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Really everyrting was perfect. The house is so beautiful wit all the small details. Everyday we found som new little surprises. The garden and pool are very nice and well maintained as well. Kadek was very nice and helpful, a real balinese friend. We also found a superb driver in Yande. So we explored quite anlot of the island. So we had a really good time at this place and in Bali. If one have no car or motorbike its a bit difficult to get around (to the beach or restaurant) so two bycicles would possibly help. To go to a restaurant was not really nessecery. Kadek cooked wery nice and bought as always some vegies and rice to cook by ourselfs.
So thank you very much for sharing your home with us. We absolutely loved it.

Date of stay: July 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
2 Aug 2016
Thank you Andreas, for this lovely review. And we are so pleased that you had such a rich and full time at our house and in Bali.
In terms of going to restaurants or to the beach, most of our guests simply order a taxi to the house for these short trips, which only takes about 10 min and is very affordable and reliable. I am wondering if you tried that?
And I am very glad to hear that Kadek's driver was wonderful.
With much gratitude for your review, and all of our best to you...
Anni and Mel
maisieame...
New York City, New York
“Beautiful house, wonderful staff”
Reviewed 21 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I stayed here January of 2016 and thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience. The house is uniquely beautiful, with big, open rooms, artsy touches, and a lovely surrounding property. The pool is perfect for relaxation and the grounds are private and impeccably maintained. It's close to everything Bali offers- beaches, treks, culture, etc. Kadek and Sis are both amazing people, with big hearts and a genuine desire to ensure we enjoyed our stay. The day before my fight I awoke very sick and the wonderful Kadek never left my side- massaging my back, adjusting my pillows, rubbing my burning forehead, and literally spoon feeding me her delicious cooking. She later accompanied me to the hospital, directing the taxi driver and hospital staff, making sure I was comfortable the entire time. What would have been a miserable last day in Bali was significantly eased by her unbelievable kindness. I am so grateful to have enjoyed this delightful rental; thank you Anni and Mel xx

Date of stay: January 2016
1956sal
Queensland, Australia
“Excellence”
Reviewed 23 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Pure excellence. This well appointed holiday home has been our most favourite to date, as frequent travellers to Bali we have stayed in many different villas, this one, has been amazing. The maid Kadek is an amazing cook and we took full advantage to be spoilt by her. Kadek speaks fairly good English and is always available to make your stay as pleasant as possible, she is also one of the loveliest women I have ever met. Sis, the gardener is a lovely guy and keeps the grounds pristine.
We also met local massage guy, Risqy, we became good friends in such a short time and really enjoyed his company.
My memories of our stay at this home will remain with me for a long time and will definitely be coming back next year.
I love the way the house is so colourful and artistic, it brings the joy of life in to your holiday, it has a nice relaxing aspect to add. It is in a wonderful area of Bali, away from the hustle and bustle, yet close enough to all restaurants and shopping in nearby Sanur, just a five minute run by taxi at a cost of $5 AUD.
I highly recommend this holiday home to anyone, group, couple or family, it will not disappoint, I promise.

Date of stay: November 2015
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 6 July 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Date of stay: May 2015
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Space and privacy, and the chef was amazing
Liked least: Wish I had more time
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 22 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Date of stay: July 2014
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.